• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Maybe I'm just a wet blanket...

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
In fact, the only things that make me laugh now are things I should not be laughing at.

...I'd visit some of the more unsavoury places of the web but I'm afraid I might get internet herpes.

Then i advise you to never EVER visit a lovely little site called 4chan.

View attachment 641

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Stoner-Stanley-Hamburgers.png

24491100.jpg

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Been there, still doing that.

And going by Queens trail of thought. I'm a walking ball O' herpes.
Im full on AIDS then

ib4 "oh ur just cancer trololololool"
inb4 i cant inb4

Azer249

Reaction score
hai guise, i has found dog <censored> n i ate it lets make it #1 on reddit fur teh lulz
Reddit sucks. 4chan is where the dogs are at.

But being as i actually post something relevant in this thread. I rarley find anything that makes me laugh unless it's some funny meme about gaming that i haven't found before. But i do find a lot of things that are "cool". After being on these cancer sites for so long now i've sort of become immune to all the nastys it throws at you. Although /b/ and 4chan i've began to visit less and less due to pure idiots posting in it now. I kind of sucks compared to what it used to be.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm more for the grouchy "let's rant and rave"-part of Internet such as Pat Condell and The Amazing Atheist.

Pedobear and all that retarded stuff I can do without.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
I'm more for the grouchy "let's rant and rave"-part of Internet such as Pat Condell and The Amazing Atheist.

Pedobear and all that retarded stuff I can do without.
I followed the AA for like 2-3 years, then he started doing commercials and promoting DVDs on his channel. Hes a hack and annoying.
And his nude pics where gross lol

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I followed the AA for like 2-3 years, then he started doing commercials and promoting DVDs on his channel. Hes a hack and annoying.

He's providing you with hours of witty social commentary and comedy for free. He's got every right to try and sell some merchandise so that he can get some funding and keep doing just that. Plus, it is not like he constantly mentions them in his videos, he only showcases his stuff at the very end of the video after the content has been delivered.

The ads that are on Youtube before his videos, especially the unskippable ones, is what really rustles my jimmies and should yours as well. Youtube is going to hell in a handbasket, I tells you wut.

And his nude pics where gross lol

Did he force you to look at them? They were accidentally leaked onto the Internet and you had to go searching for them.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
He's providing you with hours of witty social commentary and comedy for free. He's got every right to try and sell some merchandise so that he can get some funding and keep doing just that. Plus, it is not like he constantly mentions them in his videos, he only showcases his stuff at the very end of the video after the content has been delivered.

The ads that are on Youtube before his videos, especially the unskippable ones, is what really rustles my jimmies and should yours as well. Youtube is going to hell in a handbasket, I tells you wut.

Did he force you to look at them? They were accidentally leaked onto the Internet and you had to go searching for them.
found them while on /b/

I 100% agree with you on the add after his vids and the ones we cant skip at the beginning of said vids. Sure he has the right to put them there, not my gripe. And its a bitch that we cant skip the adds but oh well, youtube needs to make money too. They have adds before and during like 90% of vids, on the side and a huge banner on the front page. They are a businesses they want to make money. - No stopping that

But its when he put out the full video promoting some game on the iPhone and a DVD releases like a year ago. I stopped caring. I tried looking for them, he took them off. The iPhone game was for some lightsaber game by Brisk (yes the drink). Full 2 min vid, nothing but a huge advertisement. And I cant even remember what the movie he was promoting was. it was like in the same week both vids came out i said screw it and un subbed. Simple

I liked him alot...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
That was all it took? I'd hate to see what it would take to put you off things you just barely like.