• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Maze's Return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Burne08

Re: Maze's Return?

Aside from that, if any conquering hero should be brought back and placed into the Fable 2 storyline, it should be someone from the character's bloodline to include your hero in Fable 1 - and whether your last character save on Fable 1 was aligned evil or good. The encounter would be the opposite for you in Fable 2. I'm not saying your Fable 1 character should represent the nemesis for Fable 2, but maybe a mini-boss though. o_O

whatever.

both Vader and Maze were gay in both senses
:cool:

J

JP8117

I think the only returning Hero that will be in Fable 2 is Scythe. I mean he was around when he guildmaster was young. I also believe that the Hero that we are is a grand child of either the Hero we are now or the grand child of Thersea. There is now way they could make a prequel because the trailer said one hundred years later plus there is guns. I do hope that before you start the game of Fable 2 it asks if you were good or evil to setup the world that you live in.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Yeah, that would be cool. I kinda regret the fact that they skipped 100 years...but then again, it would be great to see all the new changes. I wonder if they will rebuild the old places or have completely new ones.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure just about everything will be new. The origianl Fable had an ending story and gave no form of things to come. I believe that there might be a hint of the past but not much else. As time passes things fade even if it is our hero.

C

Crazyarms

Burne08 said:
both Vader and Maze were gay in both senses
:cool:

Ok first of all. Vader is not GAY! He is the best character in Star Wars. Secondly, I dont want Maze back for several reasons:
  • Hes gay
  • Hes gay
  • Hes gay
  • Hes stupid
  • Hes gay

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Crazyarms said:
Ok first of all. Vader is not GAY! He is the best character in Star Wars. Secondly, I dont want Maze back for several reasons:
  • Hes gay
  • Hes gay
  • Hes gay
  • Hes stupid
  • Hes gay

I agree with the Vader comment, he was awesome! Unsure about Maze though :p

L

Liberator

Frankly, I think it'd be best that Fable 2 have all new characters. I mean, at most, there could be a reference that your hero in Fable 2 is a descendant of the hero from the original Fable.

I really don't see much point in resurrecting Maze. Did he die honorably? No. In truth, his death kind of struck me as like that of Darth Malak from KotOR rather than any comparison to Vader. Maze had become corrupted by power, and he came to realize in the end that he never was as strong as he believed he was. Maze was a villain...now a dead villain...and that's how he should remain.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Liberator said:
Frankly, I think it'd be best that Fable 2 have all new characters. I mean, at most, there could be a reference that your hero in Fable 2 is a descendant of the hero from the original Fable.

I really don't see much point in resurrecting Maze. Did he die honorably? No. In truth, his death kind of struck me as like that of Darth Malak from KotOR rather than any comparison to Vader. Maze had become corrupted by power, even though he came to realize in the end that he never was as strong as he believed he was. Maze was a villain...and that's how he should remain.

I agree, maybe a small reference to that of the first Fable. That way there would be no loopholes in the story to cover up etc or errors that stem from the first.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

projectego said:
I was just curious if any of you would like to see Maze return to the sequel? Although the storylines of Fable 2 have yet to be revealed, it wouldn't hurt to hear some opinions. I think his character has alot of potential.
projectego said:
Your character in Fable and Maze have alot in common just ask the Oracle (3 headed thing in Snowspire)

Maze's return I don't know about that man mabye your dad because there wasn't really any purpose for your dad in the game axcept in the beggining to give you
But if Maze does come back he should be good again and help you in some part of the story

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

projectego said:
I like the idea of Maze being featured in a prequel alot, would be pretty cool to learn about his past and what made him decide to become a hero.

JUST ASK THE ORACLE MAN THEN HE'LL TELL YOU

C

cameron

i think if they bring him back it would be ashame but i would like to see his history

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Yeah I can see it now..."The Tale of Maze: Old Day Hero and Betrayer of Good". It'll be a smash hit.

M

Minky

Nope hes not comin back hes dead....and forgotten.....

F

fable_hit-man

yes but jack was the most powerfull hero the world had seen.... at least untill i came along and he knew ways to avoid death( i think)

F

fable_hit-man

but in tlc defense, jack was the most powerfull hero the world has ever seen at least untill i came along, so he prolly knew something about avoiding death

C

Cairo

ppshshshsh...maze sucks!!!!i killed him lick nothing if he comes back he will die again!!!i'am the best!!!

F

fable_hit-man

ur not the best i saw that hobbe kick ur @$$ the other day. then that wasp tea bagged u lol

C

Cairo

yea right i kick all thier *** i'am to strong for them!!

if only it has xbox live

C

Cairo

it's better if the character comes back cause u can kick their *** again

F

fable_hit-man

yes i would have to agree live would be pretty sweet for fable

Status
Not open for further replies.