• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Me in Fable III.

Will you be...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Re: Me in Fable III.

i would be a good ruler, have a kingdom where the people comes first etc. etc.
Stick to magic and swords, especially if it does age you, because i want to see the look on reavers face when his life is ended, not by the court, or some mighty army, or AIDS, but by a little old man. i mean he's already outlived the HOB and most likely garth. why let him cheat death (he's been DYING to meet him!).
i will name all of my weapons names based on the concept of justice, law and order.
i will follow a strict moral code; The ends always justify the means.
i will be flying solo, ser se, and i will die the way i live; alone

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

I will be a Robin-Hood esque figure while in exile but once i gain power i will do anything to advance my abilities (if such a thing is possible, ie by bonding myself with shadow creatures or some such) and will focus all my resources on that goal, hopefully with a supernatural appearance as a result.

GunSlingerTeen16

Balvarine Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm always a good guy/saint on my main file, i'll try all the weapons out and then stick to one after I beat everything. Same with guns. But since their will be morphing weapons I guess i'll keep using different weapons to try out and find different types.

I have no idea what i'll name my kingdom, With marriage i'll probably try and find a cute girl settle down in the castle, have kids and then go find a different area to spread my seeds.

If you get the chance to kill off reaver, I wouldn't think twice. I mean come on the guy was a douche-bag to your dad and tried selling him off to Lucien. If I get the chance I will. But I don't know if it will screw around with my good guy's file so I might leave him and let my evil file show no mercy.

Along the lines of weapons. I'm a big collector so I might go after every weapon and Every weapons different types *Hammer and killing guards with it, then another hammer with hobbes for it*

Fable 3 FTW

Reaction score

I would be a good king untill there is serious money to be made out of a choice if I have to kill a few peasents here and there im not bothered. In Fable 2 I kind of forget about how many wives I had so it became a bit difficult to keep them all happy, I will kill reaver straight away unless I can use him to do some bidding and use him as my butler :D . If I can name my kingdom I shall call it the village in honour of patrick mcgoohan ^_^ PS: I will spend a fair amount on my kingdom but most on my castle

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

GrimWhim;424819 said:
Also, I could never be good. I might be able to do some good here and there but being good all the time would literally drive me insane. Some people deserve to have a fireball to the face or a head full of lead, ya know?

You just gained a lot of respect in my book, dude. I'm all around neutral-goodish. I hate how people say "I'm gonna play good then evil, and I planned it all out and I'm a good guy so I'll be good!" Really, you're a hero, with beyond average powers. Use them like you see fit.
----------------------------------------
I will most likely be a neutral guy, killing those who are in my way, or **** me off too much in secret, and throwing off the image I just want to make everything better for the people in general, as I do. My motiviation is to kill Logan, unless I can get him to join my cause and forgive him.

I will probably be a skill user who's back-up is strength, if will is like the last game I'll have the capacity to use 1 spell, and that will be level 1 for flit-switches and scaring people.

I'll likely be having longish-brown hair and black and red clothes, preferably a look like my last two characters (http://forums.projectego.net/great-outfits-fable-2-a-25222/ at bottom of page for picture) and I'll be rocking the most badass face scar I can get.

Title-wise, If you get to type a name it'll be "Arke Ashcroft", otherwise it'll be a continuation of my line of heroes titles, (Ranger and Gunslinger) so it'll likely be another Ranged-lone-wolf type of title.

Marriage? I dunno, if it's like 2... I'll probably not. Last game I got 1 wife all game, and when I finally beat it and chose love for my dog, that idiot complained that I chose her over thousands. I now have two children not in my care (Logan Ashcroft and Arke Ashcroft)

When I'm king I will try to fix Albion, I think. But really, I'll just wing it from there, that'll be the hardest part.

Reaver? I like him as a character, but I might kill him. He almost killed my character's dad... so...

My brother and I will probably Co-op the whole game after we both beat it, and vote on what to do pretending we're both the main character. That will be ridiculously badass.

And I think that's everything. I hope I can buy it when it comes out.

Lynne

Reaction score

I don't have this completely planned out, of course, but I'll likely be good/neutral. I tend to do things I think are for the best, but may not always be the good choice. I kept my youth, for instance, in the shadow court quest, because what good would I be to the people of Albion if I was old and decrepit? So my main play through is generally along the path of good, but I'm never a saint. I don't use will, at least not unless I was forced to in Fable II. I prefer swords, but I never maxed out my toughness or physique so I'd be small. I use guns often too. I just don' t use will because I hated will lines, and I'll hate the premature aging too. There doesn't need to be a downside to magic, imo.
I'll be fair in ruling my kingdom but just, and will punish those who deserve punishment. I'm going to leave it named Albion. I'm happy to promise Reaver all sorts of things...but I will break those promises just as he broke promises to my mother. Justice demands to be served in his case, though if my character can sleep with him, she will. She's slightly slutty till she finds the right husband, in which case she will marry and have children. I did a playthrough on Fable II recently that will be my transfer over- and had two children, a little boy and then a little girl. The boy I named Logan, and the girl Elena, so in my head at least there was some connection. My heroine will be named Elena in that case, and i'll pretend she was the daughter from the first game even though I realize how inconsistent age wise that would be but I just don't care. :)

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

Since evil guys won't look annoyingly demonic, I will have to be an asshole in this one. At least for my first guy.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

I'll either use guns or magic and I'll mostly be neutral evil since that's what fits my real life personality the best. I find that creating multiple characters is silly and a lot more time consuming than it needs to be. I will name my weapons after the seven deadly sins and the last four things, regardless of whether I use guns or magic or if I'm good or evil. My weapons will be used for killing anyone I deem unworthy but of course, I kill for a reason and therefore won't run around stabbing everyone in the face.

I plan on wearing a very regal outfit if I use magic and something a bit more rugged and common if I use guns. Why? I don't feel right wearing fancy clothing when I use guns. I want something that's more outdoorsy and rough than something frilly and nice. It fits the stereotypical gunslinger image perfectly if I do say so myself.

As for my kingdom's name... well... I have no idea. Again, it'll probably named after one of the seven deadly sins and the last four things unless I used them all on naming my gauntlets/guns. I will rule my kingdom with an iron fist and while I will investigate the more severe crimes, I will punish the lesser crimes with roughly the same treatment as the more major ones. I will not show criminals mercy as I would not in real life if given the chance. Criminal behaviors (aside from my own) are not tolerated.

Personally, I have no desire to be wedded to anyone (or thing) that is, unless, Lady Grey is in Fable III in which case I will gladly marry her. I will not have any children though as my lifestyle would make it very, very difficult. Even still, I'll be wetting my whistle on any fine lookin' lady that walks by... or threaten them with death if they refuse.

With Reaver, the situation is very delicate. I will personally weight the effects of his goals and if they benefit myself and my kingdom in one way or another, I may let him live. However, if he even attempts to screw me over like he did in Fable II I will not hesitate to have him beheaded. I will gladly further the industrialization process so long as it benefits my kingdom and I.

Share the wealth? HAH! I refuse. Okay... maybe not. Again, this is one of those things I will weigh heavily and if I benefit more from sharing my wealth than I shall do so but only as long as I and my kingdom benefit the most from it. Otherwise, I will not give the peasants a penny.

My character's name... is a secret! Though I dare say it's rather obvious. The touch feature will come in handy. I may drag a peasant to my kingdom to punish him/her personally if they've offended me enough and with the extreme emote system, I can show them that they have. I can't afford Xbox Live so if I use up these trial cards I have, it will only be to obtain certain items that I can not get in my own game (i.e. pre-order bonuses like Hammer's hammer and Garth's sword).

As for my involvement in my kingdom... I'll most likely let the minor things slide and deal directly with the bigger nuisances. As I mentioned before, crimes will come with a severe price to show my people the true meaning of fear and to ensure they never commit another crime again.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score

I will be an absolute monster, my kingdom will be as close to hell on earth as I can possibly make it, my weapons will drip with the blood of the innocent. As much as I hate Reaver, joining forces will likely open the door for more evil to be done.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

Fenrir;425109 said:
I will be an absolute monster, my kingdom will be as close to hell on earth as I can possibly make it, my weapons will drip with the blood of the innocent. As much as I hate Reaver, joining forces will likely open the door for more evil to be done.

Thats probably how i'm gonna be in my second play-through. Except for reaver, well i might spare him but theres a high chance i'll kill him first chance i get.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score

I’ll probably use a sword and gun mostly. I’m not a fan of clubs or axes.

I’m going to try my absolute hardest to be good. Evil made my character in fable 2 look like a cross between a female Predator Alien and an Ogre.

The clothing I really like is that outfit that the hero was wearing in that Mourningwood video. So something like that.

I really want to be a merciful, handsome and valiant king.. but if someone really does something to **** me off like kicking my dog or something I’ll be chucking his arse in prison.

I want my character to have a family and I’m sure that Fable 3 families will add more depth to the game this time round but only one family. I’m not going to have multiple like last time lol.

I will treat Reaver GREAT! I love Reaver. I usually just laugh at some of the harsh things he says. I don’t take him too seriously.

What name do you plan on giving your character (if it's possible)? Jake or Louis! (lou-ee) :D I like the idea of brothers Louis and Logan.

I’m going to try and use the touch option as much as I can. Like shaking hands, and hugging little kids that are dear to me. I’m really looking forward to that actually.

I guess playing with a friend would be alright… but then again I love the idea that this is going to be MY kingdom.. MY RULES!

Being super involved in my kingdom sounds like the way to go. I want to know every little detail.

And yes I will share the wealth around. I gave beggers a lot of stuff in Fable 2… I even ended up marrying one but I’d still find him sleeping in the gutter LOL.

Matt_352

Reaction score

Im not a fan of crossbows and hammers ill mainly use swords and guns, i rarely use will as well

Martionmello

Soul catcher
Reaction score

I really want to know if trolls will be in Fable 3, can anybody send me a link or something. If so I would probably try and level up a shotgun/blunderbuss killing them, I would call it the troll thumper! Yeah I really put a lot of thought into it.....

I also thought of element weapons like, guns that shoot fire or lightning. Man what I wouldn't give to shove a fire gun into Reaver's A$#&*@% and burn him from the inside out while watching as his eyes burst into smoldering ash like Darth Vader episode 3 of star wars!

Armondo Buddy

Reaction score
As for me. I'm going to be a good spellcaster. Why? Because I would love to look all old and wise with long white hair, white beard and stuff. See where I'm going? White robes and everything! Albions GANDALF! I'll probably use a sword at times but never a gun. My character will find them too brutish for his tastes and will prefer to destroy his enemies with a concentrated shock/fire=explosion spell. Also I'll probably name my character Bane, and his nickname will be Bane of All Evil

Jace

Reaction score
My ancestors shoved a blade of ebony steal threw the heart of Jack of Blades. And watch as his mask burned in the coals of far off lands. My father watched as his bullet entered Lucien's heart and as he fell 10,000 feet to the depths of hell itself. As I become the hero of the industrial age I will vanquish evil. I will be known as the "king". Even on XboxLive I had people from different lands coming to me for money and weapons. I am a Saint, my bright golden wings will unveil themselves over all evil. I will spend money on other peoples needs and then my own. I will raise my family to love its people and destroy evil. I will not fail. And I will look Logan in the face as I shove my blade threw his scrotum. As I chop of his cock and shove it down his throat. He will know what it means to deep throat. His wife sure did. And then I will feed him to my dogs.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
ill play through as a god guy, then an evil girl like i did in fable 2

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score
I enjoy playing the polar extremes to begin with... simply because it allows for a more dramatic stylistic change between the two, which affords greater re-playability. After that I'm all over the freakin' place...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
gonna be so evil i s*** pitchforks.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
With the more gray scale of choices and decisions in Fable III my character will probably be a lot like me. In other words, a "good" ruler whose real intentions are... well, not very well hidden. I will take over the world.

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
My ancestors shoved a blade of ebony steal threw the heart of Jack of Blades. And watch as his mask burned in the coals of far off lands. My father watched as his bullet entered Lucien's heart and as he fell 10,000 feet to the depths of hell itself. As I become the hero of the industrial age I will vanquish evil. I will be known as the "king". Even on XboxLive I had people from different lands coming to me for money and weapons. I am a Saint, my bright golden wings will unveil themselves over all evil. I will spend money on other peoples needs and then my own. I will raise my family to love its people and destroy evil. I will not fail. And I will look Logan in the face as I shove my blade threw his scrotum. As I chop of his cock and shove it down his throat. He will know what it means to deep throat. His wife sure did. And then I will feed him to my dogs.

if your head gets any bigger you wont fit in the castle, good speach though

Status
Not open for further replies.