• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Microsoft Fable III: Training Center for GAYS and Pollutes Water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
No damn it. A diamoind is a gem, and so is emerald, and so is jet, and so is all other things classified as GEMS. Does this mean Diamonds are Emeralds? In your logic, yes it does.

But I sense you disagree with Diamonds being Emerald, because they ain't. So:

Homo: Gay, Lesbian
Gem: Diamond, Emerald.

As I said, I hate gays, but not Lesbians. That's like saying you hate Topaz, which automatically means you hate all other gems.

You logic... is... wtf? XD
Awesome troll is awesome.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Just nevermind it.

I reckon I just won't come to this thread anymore.

Wtf is a troll?

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
No damn it. A diamoind is a gem, and so is emerald, and so is jet, and so is all other things classified as GEMS. Does this mean Diamonds are Emeralds? In your logic, yes it does.

As I said, I hate gays, but not Lesbians. That's like saying you hate Topaz, which automatically means you hate all other gems.

I hate topaz's...

Seriouslyz it's how you classify things. You are correct in what you say. However, so is Dark Drakan.

Correct me if I'm wrong Dark Drakan, but I believe you see a gay person as somebody who has sexual feelings for somebody of the same gender. That too is how I see it. However, when I refer to a gay female I use the word Lesbian.

Therefore you both are correct and it is down to how you classify things!

Tyloric

Reaction score
Well, I'd assist you, but I'm gay. So, by extension, you hate me.
I am disappoint. :(

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Right on!

WTF... are u taking the ****.

OH and BTW if you had a son and he was gay would you except him?

And if you had a daughter and she was gay (lesbian) would you except her?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

What are you talking about? Gays and Lesbians are essentially the same, they are attracted to members of the same sex. Thats no difference to me, without your weird Diamond analogy its fact not an opinion. The only reason you dont mind Lesbians is the fact your attracted to females so to you its attractive yet to others it would be the other way around. Doesnt change the fact that they are still gay and have sex with members of the same sex though.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Wtf is a troll?

Kind of like a hobbe but more annoying. They tend to live under bridges and only let people cross if they pay a toll of some kind. I hear they enjoy chicken and the smell of one thousand carrots roasting on an open flame.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Gays and Lesbians are essentially the same, they are attracted to members of the same sex. Thats no difference to me, without your weird Diamond analogy its fact not an opinion.

Read my post.. I think you might then understand

MarkGuilt

Chicken Chasin' Gun Slinger.
Reaction score
geez wtf. this place is all crazy.

bjbyrum is right though, he sees things in a different way. so no one here lying, although he does need A MUCH BETTER REASON WHY.

PERSONally i dont hate anyone.

Tyloric

Reaction score
I'm so gay for Drakan right now.
So. Gay.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

bjbyrum is right though, he sees things in a different way. so no one here lying, although he does need A MUCH BETTER REASON WHY.

PERSONally I think you should get off the fence you peace-lovin' hippy!!!

I HATE A SPECIFIC GROUP! ROOOAOARRRRR!!!!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Everyone is entitled to an opinion of course, its just the logic im taking issue with.

I'm so gay for Drakan right now.
So. Gay.

:lol:

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
PERSONally I think you should get off the fence you peace-lovin' hippy!!!

I HATE A SPECIFIC GROUP! ROOOAOARRRRR!!!!

I sorta sit on the fence... Except the fact that I hate the gays that are all up in your face. Like the ones who wear next to nothing, speak like overly dramatic 6 year old girls. The ones that VULGAR THRUST you and dry hump anybody of the same gender. There the ones I hate.... whether they be a male or female

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
I sorta sit on the fence... Except the fact that I hate the gays that are all up in your face. Like the ones who wear next to nothing, speak like overly dramatic 6 year old girls. The ones that VULGAR THRUST you and dry hump anybody of the same gender. There the ones I hate.... whether they be a male or female

Well, It's nice to see you aren't generalizing or using stereotypes to form your backwards opinions.

Langston

Reaction score
I hate everyone, It's just so much easier than trying to pick out someone to hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.