• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Microsoft Fable III: Training Center for GAYS and Pollutes Water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
lmmfgdatfo (Laughing My Motherfucking God Damn Ass The f*** Off)

This is hilarious! Wtf were they thinking? Just because LH puts that in Fable Games DOES NOT mean it is a truly homosexual game. I hate gays and Homos, and strongly despise them actually. In Fable III, any gay prostitute, any man with a heart on his head, can talk to Red Dragon, cause I blow the f*** outta gay people on that damn game.

Cannot stand those gay guys in Fable III. I've never even attempted gay marriage on Fable.

Now, Lesbian is a whole nother story. In fact, I marry chicks as a chick on Fable III.

Close minded fools really **** me off, instead of respecting people for who they are, choose to spread the message of hate.
I don't have to respect your opinion, i don't have to like it, you are however entitled to speak whatever you please. I'm entitled to say this: You Sir, disgust me, as someone who has gay friends and family members, i strongly dislike people like you, you talk nothing but hate for people that have done nothing to you. Not only that, you are a hypocrite, you say you hate gay men but accept gay women? Not only does that not make sense, but as a Bi female myself i find you to be disgusting, i think i would rather vomit on dog-**** and eat it then ever be in the presence of someone like yourself.

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
lmmfgdatfo (Laughing My Motherfucking God Damn Ass The f*** Off)

This is hilarious! Wtf were they thinking? Just because LH puts that in Fable Games DOES NOT mean it is a truly homosexual game. I hate gays and Homos, and strongly despise them actually. In Fable III, any gay prostitute, any man with a heart on his head, can talk to Red Dragon, cause I blow the f*** outta gay people on that damn game.

Cannot stand those gay guys in Fable III. I've never even attempted gay marriage on Fable.

Now, Lesbian is a whole nother story. In fact, I marry chicks as a chick on Fable III.

im bi (im a girl) so u hate me??? >.<

MarkGuilt

Chicken Chasin' Gun Slinger.
Reaction score
Close minded fools really **** me off, instead of respecting people for who they are, choose to spread the message of hate.
I don't have to respect your opinion, i don't have to like it, you are however entitled to speak whatever you please. I'm entitled to say this: You Sir, disgust me, as someone who has gay friends and family members, i strongly dislike people like you, you talk nothing but hate for people that have done nothing to you. Not only that, you are a hypocrite, you say you hate gay men but accept gay women? Not only does that not make sense, but as a Bi female myself i find you to be disgusting, i think i would rather vomit on dog-s*** and eat it then ever be in the presence of someone like yourself.

I think what TJ is trying to say here is that he hates gay men but loves lesbian. Not necessarily he hates gay PEOPLE, he just wasn't clear.

Though he wasn't right in coming out and saying "I hate gay people", he was speaking his mind. He's no different from anyone else though, everyone hates someone or something about someone for no apparent reason, whether you know it or not.

TJ, are you perhaps a southern Christian?

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
Dor those who quoted me and replied, it was my opinion. I posted and replied about what I thought about this subject. Not meaning to troll, whatever that means anyway.

Also, just because you share different views than me doesn't mean I have to abide by them. You have opinions, as do I, the only difference is I do not force people to accept them or insult ones who share different views.

So I view it differently than you, and even though you view differently than me does NOT mean I must follow your opinions.

I see Gay and Lesbian as two totally different things, but they belong in homosexuality. I hate Gays, but I think Lesbians are hot as f***.

It seems all I do here is state honest opinions, then everyone flames me for it because they have no damn respect for MY views. I never force opinions onto people, or flame against others opinions.

Would being in the south, southern born, and raised to despise gays be a reasonable reason?

You hate gays just for being gay? Trust me as a gay man, I would love nothing more then to be attracted to women, I would do anything in my power to become heterosexual, but it simply dosen't work like that. I can't choose to be gay anymore then a person can choose to be black, or 5 feet tall. It is just simply who you are.

MarkGuilt

Chicken Chasin' Gun Slinger.
Reaction score
You hate gays just for being gay? Trust me as a gay man, I would love nothing more then to be attracted to women, I would do anything in my power to become heterosexual, but it simply dosen't work like that. I can't choose to be gay anymore then a person can choose to be black, or 5 feet tall. It is just simply who you are.

I do not want to get into this mess, but is this true? Gay people do not choose to be gay, they just are? Strange, I NEVER knew that. I always thought they chose, like choosing to drink Coke or Dr Pepper. Never knew this though. I always thought factors like being raised was what affected it.

Wow.

(Note: So we're clear, I do not want to argue with this).

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Think the points that needed to be made have been made and the thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.