• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Middle School...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
Re: Middle School...

Triz;130065 said:
I livesd in da hooud sistea! you can git your *** killed! :lol:

Ha! You live in Texas! All you have to worry about is some drunken rednecks "guarding the border" who mistake you for somebody sneaking over it while you walk down [insert big road in Houston here]. I on the other hand, live outside DC. Now HERE you gotta worry about getting killed. Two years ago or so we had something like a hundred twenty murders for one year, and a hell of a lot more nonlethal shootings. It was ****ing absurd.

I'm also not entirely sure where that "s," let alone the "d," came from on the end of "live."

N

ninjasouth

wow cool, i started high school on friday!

i love high school...to bad i'm a freshy though..

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Walker;130071 said:
Ha! You live in Texas! All you have to worry about is some drunken rednecks "guarding the border" who mistake you for somebody sneaking over it while you walk down [insert big road in Houston here]. I on the other hand, live outside DC. Now HERE you gotta worry about getting killed. Two years ago or so we had something like a hundred twenty murders for one year, and a hell of a lot more nonlethal shootings. It was ****ing absurd.

I'm also not entirely sure where that "s," let alone the "d," came from on the end of "live."

you are such a stereotype. I don't talk like that. The only person I heard talk like a country was a girl from Tennessee. Cowboys are from the WEST not the SOUTH. It's not all country down here. We DO have REALLY bad ghettos. One of my family members died from a gang and then another one is in a gang, and my mom's friend died. It's really bad from where I come from. We do have crimes here. Now in Houston, all you hear at night are gun shots and sometimes you see queers and homeless on the streets. Ask Hodgey. And also, the reason I don't act like a tug is because I was rise with knowing what's bad and how to act right.

ninjasouth;130075 said:
wow cool, i started high school on friday!

i love high school...to bad i'm a freshy though..

Nice hair.

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

Walker;130071 said:

Triz;130103 said:
you are such a stereotype. I don't talk like that. The only person I heard talk like a country was a girl from Tennessee. Cowboys are from the WEST not the SOUTH. It's not all country down here. We DO have REALLY bad ghettos. One of my family members died from a gang and then another one is in a gang, and my mom's friend died. It's really bad from where I come from. We do have crimes here. Now in Houston, all you hear at night are gun shots and sometimes you see queers and homeless on the streets. Ask Hodgey. And also, the reason I don't act like a tug is because I was rise with knowing what's bad and how to act right.
Why are you guys fighting about who lives in the most rough place o_O, do you think were going to revere you because you are "hard". You should take pride in where you live, not slander it at every opertunity you get...

Not meaning to offend you of course, but triz, you should really try working on your grammer. Also, i dont know what you mean by "queers" but its generally not considered a term of endearment.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

I guess your right....

H

Hexadecimal

RedBullKid;130129 said:
Also, i dont know what you mean by "queers" but its generally not considered a term of endearment.

yeah... the word "queer" meaning odd is fine, but calling people queers is a slur, at least it is here... it's not very nice or neccessary...

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

...um... sorry?

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yeah, I was trying to be funny-- not my best idea ever. And I'm not sure what you're talking about. YOU'RE the one who slapped in the horrible attempt at dialect.

"Why are you guys fighting about who lives in the most rough place o_O, do you think were going to revere you because you are "hard". You should take pride in where you live, not slander it at every opertunity you get..."

And no, I am not "hard" (no comments, Tsuyu. I make them just fine in the privacy of my own dirty little head [grin]). I am indeed a stereotype-- that of the scrawny, white, four-eyed nerd who hates pretty much everybody and always has his nose in a book.

And I do indeed take pride in the state of Maryland. I LOVE my state. That doesn't mean we don't have ****ed up facets-- everything from some traitorous tendencies during and after the Civil War, racial conflict in the sixties and seventies, to a hell of a lot of problems with crime today.

I'm lucky-- I don't here anything at night but passing trains, cars, and the occasional siren. And the crickets and all. Gunshots at night are rare as all hell. And during the day there's something like a 89% chance it's just some hunters shooting up the woods.

Also not entirely sure what a "tug" is. The only time I've seen/heard the word is as in "tugboat" or "tugged on Walker's arm." What meaning do you ascribe to it?

H

Hexadecimal

ok... let's just bring this back on topic now... you know... going back to school, classes, homework... things that are all already stressful enough without people bickering over who's state's got the biggest wang or whatever you boys are doing :lol:

so on the topic of returning to school, I had to go to the University today to get my YU card and my money for the first semester... in a school with 50,000 people and I only got lost twice... I'm so proud of myself :lol:
I have no idea what I'll do come next Tuesday though O_O

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

Lol one day away and there fighting over... whos place is worst... thats absurd! lol anyway...

I got a study room today because of not having a science fair statement done but I think I pick a neat one making coins "walk" up coat hangers sounds like a cool project eh?

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Well, a tug is a gangsta and I'm a Mixican and White and I always have a basketball and a book.... On topic, school. I go to a school were hardly anyone is in honor class.. I take all of them!! I'm the smartist dumbist person you will ever meet.... Basketball, I always doing it. I read A LOT! I love reading.. as for video games, I hardly get any so when I do get one, it's fun!

B

blue crow

Its a lot easier than high school so your good for now.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

blue crow;130495 said:
Its a lot easier than high school so your good for now.

It gets harder!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

B

blue crow

Triz;130498 said:
It gets harder!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well not for me cause i am 6'1 i know that has nothing to do with books and stuff but atleast i dont have to worry about bullys.

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

Heh heh he...

I start High school next year ohh boy...

about bullys I haven't been taking any **** from them

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

School... Bullies.. I used to beat up kids cause they look at me funny.. Now I just give them a look.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Shadow Knight;130500 said:
Heh heh he...

I start High school next year ohh boy...

about bullys I haven't been taking any **** from them
Which is the reason im not allowed at public schools :ninja:

Man Middle school sucks i start 9th next year to

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Actually, none of my classes this year are so bad. The only one that looks ominous is "Applied Nutrition," whose teacher seems to be evil. And, since I didn't sign up for it, I'm going to try to cut and run. No idea what I'll replace it with.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

They won't let me change my classes in the order the way I want it.....

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

What do you mean? You didn't get the ones you signed up for, or you just changed your mind?