• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

More strength

deama

Reaction score
More strength

Is there a way to increase the Physical Strength? I know how to increase it but if I like make 14 the max rather then 7 then it just half's the damage bonus...
So anyone got any ideas?

deama

Reaction score
Re: More strength

Pls guys I wanna know how to increase your damage bonus... or at least your toughness bonus.

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

Ok, so I didn't really look too much into this, as I do not have any spare time. But I was not able to locate the strength value that lists damage increase per level for some reason, I will continue to look for that when I have more time.

But as for the Toughness increase, I believe I found it, I haven't tested it, like I said I have no time, but I can tell you the questionable entry and you can test it out yourself.

This I believe is the toughness entry:
its under game.bin >> MAIN_HERO_STATS
click once on the MAIN_HERO_STATS, not the +, just the name.
scroll all the way to the bottom and you will see this:
B953BAA1 - unknown
(int)unknown 8
(float)unknown 1.2
(float)unknown 1
(float)unknown 0.8
(float)unknown 0.7
(float)unknown 0.6
(float)unknown 0.5
(float)unknown 0.45
(float)unknown 0.4

Like I said, I'm not sure if this is it, but I'm sure you can figure it out, Hope it helped.

deama

Reaction score

Sorry but they don't seem to do anything. :(

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

Ok, I just woke up so I'm a little woozy, but I will test that entry I just found myself, I kno it's something, I just don't know what. And I will search for the correct Strength entry as well I guess.

deama

Reaction score

Thx and good luck. :)

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

I'm gonna make a fast run to Subway, I'm hungry. But I found this in hopes of finding 'something'. game.bin >> CREATURE >> [1470]CREATURE_HERO >> Cdefs >> CCreatureStatsDef at the very bottom of the list is 129763F0 - unknown. This is the StrengthDamageMultiplier entry. The default is (float)unknown 1, so when I get back and finish eating, I will run further tests to see if this value will increase the Hero's Damage output.

But.... why don't you just edit the weapon you want to use? Just increase its damage under CWeaponDef, it would make things so much easier.

deama

Reaction score

I could do that but I don't wanna go imba you know and I like the feeling of getting stronger rather having the same weapon and that I'm trying to make a balvarine video, (which I cant because there are some bugs) and that you cant really wield a weapon in balvarine form though you can increase the damage but the only problem is that at the beginning you are too powerful and it will get really annoying going to FE and changing the damage all the time :(

pPLnOmE

I am your Messiah
Reaction score

Ok, heres the thing, I DO believe I found the Strength and Toughness entries, but I tested them and to no avail. Even though it didn't work I still believe them to be the ones I was looking for, as the value shifting fits perfectly. Problem is that no one has really ever tested it and NO ONE knows if they work or not, and I have tested them so as of now am am declaring they do not work. Maybe JohnDoe, morerunes, DarkenedSoul, or OldBoy will pop in to give you some more 'correct' info If I was wrong. You can however change the StrengthDamageMultiplier I pointed out in my earlier post, 1 is the default value, if you increase it to 2, it will double your attack, 3 will triple your attack, etc... but if you wanna be less stronger as you said, change that value to 0.5 for half your normal attack damage or 0.25 for a fourth, etc... change it to whatever you like.

deama

Reaction score

Ahh thx thats exactly what I was looking for :)