• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Murder!

S

siffo23

Murder!

i murdered my first villager the other day.
was ****ing brutal man.

So here i am right, shirtless, trying to sex up my wife in my house when this guy and his son walk upstairs and start hassling me for autographs and all that.

i let it go for a while and just ignored but then the guy started getting pushy and got really really up in my face.

as you can imagine i was rather fed up so i popped the safety off my pistol and shot him in the head. but it wasn't like in fable I where when you kill a villager they sort of drop to the groud, the lame blood splatters and they croak. no. this guy flew into the wall and slumped to the floor and didnt move. Brutal. Myself as the gamer actually felt bad that i'd murdered this guy right in front of his son. people were screaming. it was horribe.

Games have come a long way huh?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Murder!

They sure have, haven't they? Ragdoll physics were a great innovation!

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

Hahaha, games sure have come a long way.

My favourite kill in this game has to be when I fought a bandit until his back was against a boulder. Upon taping the x button when he was against the rock my character started hitting him in the head. So I punched him in the head three times then tapped y and shot him in the head with my pistol. This resulted in his death and he died against the boulder with his head back and his arms spread apart.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

and people compain about this game............. my favorite thing to do is dissarm people and hear what they say. like highwaymen will say things like "how dare you dissarme me!" "damn, i was rather fond of that sword" and then they jump into the air and come down with a new one "lets try this one then" "its a good thing i carry a lot of these" and "its guild policy to carry a lot of these". sometimes i just play with em for like 15 minuets befor blowing their heads off.

S

siffo23

fable II did bring in some pretty beautiful finishing moves.
makes everything so much more enthralling. at least copared to fable I

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I LOVE IT! When you go Slow mo with ya Finishing Moves and you do a real sweet one!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

on a simmilar note, i wanted to buy a house just now, but as the owner didnt like me and raised the price i decided i would just kill her. i walked up stairs found her and turned the safty off. i pointed my gun at her and the camera started zooming in on her just cowering helplessly in the corner. and in that moment i realized that i just couldnt do it. she was just so inocent and afraid, there was a true look of terror in her face. it was like a seen out of a film, me standing there with my finger on the trigger and something holding me back. finally, i put my gun away, turned safty back on, and slowly walked down the stairs. a new sence of morality in me, ready to turn my criminal life around. no other game has this affect on me. PM really hit the bullseye with making people feel emotion in the game.

this would have ended that way, but some foolish villager then kicked my dog (my pet peev and major button that always sets me off even on my good files) and set off the "great bowerstone massacre of a previously somewhat pleasant sunday afternoon".

F

fable2rules123

I love my dog he takes the keys off from that dude in wraihmarsh

X

x3 buzz

I have a nasty habbit of shooting ppl in the back (with my evil char that is) :( For some reason I love it when I headshot them from behind..

I

Indypunk

I guess....

I made an evil guy just so I could watch those limp bodies flying through the air after getting aquainted with my cannon.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I love how my hero tosses his weapon in the air only to catch it backhanded and slice off peoples' heads mid-battle :D

I know a lot of people don't like the whole one button combat thing but I love it and it's made more interesting by the slo-mo finishing moves and little flourishes.

X

Xeon

Yeah where Fable 1 used animations Fable 2 has actual ragdoll physcis... this can be a problem though sometimes, I played Crucibel with my brother and as we were fighting the troll, the troll throws a boulder at him and..... he gets slammed to the ground and then he bounces up and floats in mid air while spinning around like 50 - 100 times and then gets slammed into a wall and then he falls to the ground... we laughed so hard that we only got 7 out of 8 perfect rounds :p