• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

murgo's dyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
murgo's dyes

here is a list of them

1 Jaunty Jaundice
2 Ethical Green
3 Performer's Blue
4 Balverine Brown
5 Gory Glory Red
6 Well Red
7 Cursed Grey
8 Wisp White
9 Night Blue
10 Strawberry Blonde

Strawberry Blonde Dye: you need to find all the teddys in the coliseum and get a score of 1985

J

jollyrogerz

Re: murgo's dyes

i never heard about finding all the teddys
But im one away myself

R

Raze

if i remember correctly

get exactly 1985 points to get a teddy
shoot not lit candles with your fireball spell after finishing colosseum to get a teddy
and finally after finishing the colosseum shoot a teddy that's on top of the demon statues that are around the colosseum walls

an when your done with that you get a dye an some others ****

cant remember what dye it was tho ;) hope this is helpful :p

K

ken3783

do you have to complete the Colosseum with only 1985 or when that score is achieved the teddy will show up in the middle of battle?

R

Raze

no if u get that among of point u see a MSG that says a cuddly teddy or something like that u can just get more kills after that an when your time is up you can collect your teddy that's on a small pillar

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

You just need to achieve the numbers 1985 at some point - and they have to show on your score, it doesn't count if you jump from say 1980 to 1990 (as an example). Once the magical 4 numbers appear you'll see the text A CUDDLY TOY appear and the announcer will say it. When the fighting is over, your teddy will appear on one of the columns/plinths around the edge of the colosseum so you can pick it up.

The dye is Strawberry Blonde Dye, by the way :)

K

ken3783

what are the name s of the teddy bears? i got one already from there called captains teddy bear or something like that.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Angel;296521 said:
You just need to achieve the numbers 1985 at some point - and they have to show on your score, it doesn't count if you jump from say 1980 to 1990 (as an example). Once the magical 4 numbers appear you'll see the text A CUDDLY TOY appear and the announcer will say it. When the fighting is over, your teddy will appear on one of the columns/plinths around the edge of the colosseum so you can pick it up.

The dye is Strawberry Blonde Dye, by the way :)
thx, thats the last one i need

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

ken3783;296542 said:
what are the name s of the teddy bears? i got one already from there called captains teddy bear or something like that.
Can't remember the name's of all the teddies but one is called the Wizards's teddy and the one you get by completing all goals in the Coliseum is called the AAA teddy.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Wizard, King and if I'm not mistaken Warrior. And the AAA :p

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

^ its actually captian, not warrior. (technical smartass ftw!) :p

at any point in the battle your score must be exactly 1985 then the teddy will show up. after that you can go past that score it or run over and get it mid fight like I did. or just pick up teddy after the fight.it doesnt matter.

makes it easy if you do not hit any mutiplyers.

R

Renegade Junior

Dont know if this is posted elsewhere, but Well Red dye is located by the schoolhouse on Snowglobe. Use the dive spot under the bridge, vault off the ledge, head right down the path and off to the left is a chest by a statue. :)

DorkyGrl

Reaction score

Oh I never noticed the teddys I will try that tonight

underdogwill

Hero Of Brightwall
Reaction score

this helped me find most of them, but i had sold them to a trader whom i later on killed :p so i just bought it of a friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.