• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Little Introduction

tillyferrari

Reaction score
My Little Introduction

Hello Everyone; and Thank You to All Members who have made me feel Welcome and a Part of this Forum in recent weeks +rep;
I have never introduced myself properly; and I felt that today was a Pertinent day to do this;
Today is the 4th Anniversary of my Daughter Tilly Ferrari's Death; she Died of Meningitis aged 10 Months :(; today would also be my Husband's Birthday; had he not Died of Cancer in October 2007 aged 35 Years :(;
My Mum was Killed in a Fire when I was 2 Years Old; and my Dad Died of a Brain Tumour when I was 4 Years Old; they were both 26 Years Old :(;
My Introduction to Gaming was when my Dad let me play on his Sega Mega Drive and Super Nintendo; my Mum's Favourite Genre was Platform Games; and my Dad's Favourite Genre was First Person Shooters; and these Genres became my Favourites too;
My Dad left my Sister and I; she is 15 years Older than me; £1,000 each; and as I Enjoyed Gaming so much; he told her that if I wanted a New Gaming Console that she should buy it for me; so I bought a PS1; a Dreamcast; and a Gamecube; and as each of these Consoles were Chipped; hen I bought my XBOX; I decided to get that Chipped too; and my time on the XBOX was Very Privileged as I could buy Chipped Games nearby;
I was Diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Leukemia in 2007; and am Very Surprised that I am still here; as Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy were Not Successful;
My Favourite Game is Fable; and without it I don't know how I would have Survived this far; the Anticipation for Fable 2 was also Highly Significant in my Mental Attitude toward my illness; and why I bought an XBOX 360;
Unfortunately; though I have had a Plethora of Friends on XBL; and other Forums; when people ask you how you are; and you tell them the Truth; it has been my Experience that they just Fade Away; and so Most of the time now I just Lie; and fill my Messages with Smilies;
I am Unable to Communicate in any other way than through Text or Sign Language; as when I Contracted Meningitis myself in 2006 I was left without the Power Of Speech as a part of my Brain was Damaged beyond Repair; though I Accept that I was Lucky to get away with just that Disability;
So; that is Me; my Real Name is Emma; I am 21 Years Old; I Enjoy Video Games; Browsing the Internet; Reading and Posting on Forums; Mixing Music with Software such as Reason and Ableton;
I Thank You for your Interest

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: My Little Introduction

Hello Emma

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Pleasure to have you on the forums and you have had a lot to deal with at the age of 21. Hope you enjoy your time on our forums. ^_^

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Heeeyyyyyyy. ;)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Hey! Do I know you? Oh wait she's on my friends list.:p
I am so sorry, you have suffered so much loss. :(
21 is so very young.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

pffft. Little introduction :lol:

tillyferrari

Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;299283 said:
pffft. Little introduction :lol:

Thank You for your Sarcastic Comment; Greatly Recieved (NOT)

Dentie

Reaction score

Welcome tilly.
well 21 and so much things happened in your life i feel sorry for you i really do

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

You made me cry :(

*Sobs* Hello, & I hope you will enjoy this little forum *BIG, UNSTOPABLE CRYING*

Suddenly, the whole forum was filled with crying, and the threads were socking wet. Dark Drakan said "wtf", when he saw his posts got teared appart by the 100ths water droplets that were coming from an unknown source. He quickly sent a pm to Steve only to see it crush in the middle of the way. "NOOOOOOOOOOO" he shouted looking around at the threads & posts that were now dead, wounded or dying. He fell on his knees on his member profile which was now destroyed. There was no way of saving the forum now. Or was there?

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Hope life goes on better for you. Always great to have more friends =]

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I'm only here for the Rep.. >.>

Hah. Just jokes.. But seriously.. Nah Im joking.. Well.. Maybe.. Or not.. Hmm.. (Classic SCR Sentence)

Yeah Yeah Yeah You're all going to go "OH be quiet Scare!" I can do it myself! I'll leave then!

Bye.

oh and Welcome.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Glad you made an intro :D

Well, here's my official welcome to you and it's great to have you on board the, er, boards. Or something. Genuinely sorry to hear about the sad stuff - I think you'll find a number of people here can relate to at least some of the things you have gone through (and even if they can't relate entirely, they won't be crap about it) so you're in with a good crowd here :)

Keep enjoying the place :D

tillyferrari

Reaction score

Thank You So Much Everyone for your Very Kind Comments and Welcomes; I Enjoy coming here each day now; and look forward to the New Threads we have :);
I am Recommending Project Ego to all my Friends :cool:;

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

tillyferrari;300685 said:
I am Recommending Project Ego to all my Friends :cool:;

We appreciate that, any recommendations are welcome. ^_^

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score

Hey Tilly. Wow I can't believe it took you almost 3 years to finally get all of that off you chest in this forum. I am deeply saddened by all of your troubles and burdens. I thought that my own life was tough but I guess its like my mum always said to me, "There will always be people better off than you, and you will always be better off than someone else." For this reason I have always been my own person and I never blindly follow a crowd.

Btw, I myself m a music man. I finished my music tech degree with radio broadcasting last year. I use Logic Studio 8 (at home) but I have experience with Reason and a few other apps. Any chance I can hear some of your stuff?

Also, feel free to add me on xbox live. I am looking for new friends as I am new to xbox and to Fable. It could be fun :)

tillyferrari

Reaction score

Lore;308456 said:
Hey Tilly. Wow I can't believe it took you almost 3 years to finally get all of that off you chest in this forum. I am deeply saddened by all of your troubles and burdens. I thought that my own life was tough but I guess its like my mum always said to me, "There will always be people better off than you, and you will always be better off than someone else." For this reason I have always been my own person and I never blindly follow a crowd.

Btw, I myself m a music man. I finished my music tech degree with radio broadcasting last year. I use Logic Studio 8 (at home) but I have experience with Reason and a few other apps. Any chance I can hear some of your stuff?

Also, feel free to add me on xbox live. I am looking for new friends as I am new to xbox and to Fable. It could be fun :)

Hello Lore :);
Thank You for your Comments; I am Sorry for the Troubles you have in your Own Life; but Agree Completely that to Try (in my case) to be your Own Person is a Positive and Healing way to approach our Lives;
I Congratulate you with Great Respect for Completing your Music Tech Degree with Radio Broadcasting; that is an Amazing Achievement :cool:;
I worked initially as a Live DJ using the Gifts of 2 Pioneer CD Decks; and a Pioneer Mixer; adding to this at Home; 2 Cassette Decks; a Keyboard; and my PC; I had letters from Kiss FM; GWR; and a number of Clubs around the country offering me work; but Unfortunately I fell ill and couldn't respond;
I Love Reason 3; though am Disappointed we can only Write our own Music; though I can Read and Write Music; and are not able to Import Samples; so I have played around with Ableton; which with Magix; allows you to Import Samples;
I have two 60 Minute Live Sets that I did on CD; and have been thinking of loading them up to YouTube as six 10 minute pieces; but haven't got around to that yet as it involves a little work with Ableton that I haven't learned yet;
I have Written small pieces within Ableton; as my Keyboard is in the Loft now and so I am unable to use Reason; but they are Very Basic; and I don't know how these Files could be Hosted; do you ?
I will find someone to remove from my XBL Friend List; and Add you as soon as I am able :);

H

Hexen_Harlot

Dude... you deal with all that AND you're the forum wisewoman? That's impressive.

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score

tillyferrari;308997 said:
Hello Lore :);
I had letters from Kiss FM; GWR; and a number of Clubs around the country offering me work; but Unfortunately I fell ill and couldn't respond;

I have Written small pieces within Ableton; as my Keyboard is in the Loft now and so I am unable to use Reason; but they are Very Basic; and I don't know how these Files could be Hosted; do you ?
I will find someone to remove from my XBL Friend List; and Add you as soon as I am able :);

Wow! Me and the guys sent alot of demo CDs to Kiss and we never heard anything! You must have done really well to get invites from them :)

Since finishing uni I haven't heard from any of the radio jobs that I applied too. BBC never get back to me :(

Uploading tunes? I think there are some sites that host this stuff, though I don't remember the names. Best thing would be to make a music myspace page to upload some, or you can upload them on youtube. I'm not sure if you will have to convert the file type but even if you do have to its not difficult if you have the right programmes.

Btw, I changed my gamertag last night so its Colonel Lore not Broadswordz.

And remmber that i am a newb. I haven't played a single co-op but I really want to try it.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Oh my, oh my.

A brief moment there I thought we were joined by the (in)famous Lolo Ferrari.

Nontheless - welcome!