• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my wishlist and ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: my wishlist and ideas

You know what would be cool If we could pick up a rock and skip it acress a pond watching the ripples or if when it snowed we could make a snowball and throw it at someone :w00t:

I also hope there is one place where if you sit and watch the sunset something secret and special happens.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Albion Knight;196507 said:
You know what would be cool If we could pick up a rock and skip it acress a pond watching the ripples or if when it snowed we could make a snowball and throw it at someone :w00t:

I also hope there is one place where if you sit and watch the sunset something secret and special happens.

I love skipping rocks. SNOWBALL fights, would be awesome. In the new video, they showed an awesome sunset.
I just keep visualizing, the Pub fights. We can sit down, and enemies can come in, and then we can grab bottles, and throw them, maybe chairs, also, unless they changed it. Fable 2 won't be as easy as TLC. With spells like Raise the dead, we could cause, more combat, and experience.:)

T

TheSolusKnight

What if you could eat human bodys.. cough cough cough

K

Kikuichimonji

There needs to be the return of the one hero that you play in Fable. He/she could be a spiritual guide or a nuisance depending on your current playing style. They'd definitely need a spiritual avatar -again- according to the player's style. Like a re-hash of the original Fable armor, i.e. Plate armor or Will User's Robes. Also attitude and language based on the character's style , kind of like an ancestor thing-y, JA?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Kikuichimonji;196978 said:
There needs to be the return of the one hero that you play in Fable. He/she could be a spiritual guide or a nuisance depending on your current playing style. They'd definitely need a spiritual avatar -again- according to the player's style. Like a re-hash of the original Fable armor, i.e. Plate armor or Will User's Robes. Also attitude and language based on the character's style , kind of like an ancestor thing-y, JA?
The Gypsy kids will sing about the old hero, and the other stories of Albion, at least I think, that's how it works.:unsure:

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Mike398214;7179 said:
My Fable 2 Wishlist:

-Offspring- You should be able to start a family. This might even be good if it went as far as being able to train your son when he gets old enough, and have him travel with you on quests able to fight foes by your side.

You can have offspring though :D in an interview with peter molyneux he said that you can have children, kill your husband/spouse and leave the kid but the kid will go to an orphanage. You can even starve your kids but who would do that?? But i really agree with everything you said :D specially the evil village and the house destruction :D

(by the way the combat system is one button and you attack by mashing or going with the beat of the music)

G

Good Vs Evil

I just carnt wait for it to come out its going to be amazing. Me and one of my mates are going to complete it together online first. Does anybody know if you both get the acheivements for completing online with a amate ?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

what if,you could choose (somehow,i'm still thinkin this through) to put some points (these are given depending on what you do,I.E if you're nice to animals or not) to choose different talent trees?like you could choose to give more armor or power or sneakiness to your doggy,or different dogs have different attributes,and the tree i was talking about let's you have 2 or even 3 doggys.

imagine 2 pitbulls and a giant rotweiler.

that =ROFLSTOMPED

or liek a speciality in guns or crossbows,so this way you can specify wich weapon you like,not have a flimsy sword have 80 billion attk power and a giant axe have only 40.really give some choice to the game,ya?
and choose the location of birth,different area = different resistences to certain magic types and the accents your char has!like birth in...uh..oakvale!gives you a Country accent!or birth in bowerstone SLUMS gives you a brooklyn accent...and birth in bowerstone north gives you a mroe refined voice.birth in Knothole gives you a tougher,deeper voice...

like barry white.

maybe,depending on the randomizer at birth about your voice pitch (high/deep able to hit notes/not able to hit notes) you can sing for extra cash.girls,if you get a higher pitch a spell called "banshee wail" becomes available,making then unable to hear spells or dogs coming at them,giving them a MUCH lower chance to guard.boys depending on birth place and your build (for example,more muscle i nthe top area) gives you overpower,letting yo uactivate an ability that makes it so when they guard (this goes for 3 times) your weapon clashes and yo ucan repeatedly press b to force their wep down,isntant kill no matter what health.for thsoe with a leg build,dash!you DASH around their back,letting you repeatedly press b to kick them o nthe ground and snap their neck!WOOT.
if the thing you're fighting is at low health and near a body of water,you can trip them and force them to drown!!
or maybe some middle ground here,not Quoting yahtty:"mother theresa or baby eating"

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

moonfever;197031 said:
The Gypsy kids will sing about the old hero, and the other stories of Albion, at least I think, that's how it works.:unsure:

like the terrible bard?
“Our Tale begins, much like any other,With heroes and villains, and…..somebody’s mother
(that's my impression of the Bard by the way)

Bad joke
"Shakespeare walks into a pub
the landlord says, get out! your Bard!"

:lol::lol::lol:
Well someones got to laugh!

M

moneymaker821

it would be cool if you could burn down buildings but i heard the game is almost if already finished so i cant hope for much at this point, besides the awesome stuff they have already put in the game, still i could imagine burning down a house and blocking the door so no one can escape muhahahahahaahahahaahahah:cool:

M

moneymaker821

no a catapult..... wife or husband giving you trouble launch that bitch or bastard into space... kids annoying as hell pull out the old catapult:cool:

F

feral wolf

catapults would be fun reminds me of robin hood men in tights. when the sheriff says it is designed for sneaking. it would be sweet if you could get a balverine to follow you around attacking anyone you come across.

M

moneymaker821

like when you summon in the original... except it would be all zombie like or have chains

D

darkraziel

hi there. first i wanna say your post is so damn awesome :)

i got some ideas my self to ;)

variety in quests: there should be more quests then just fight people en go to that town and then the next. i sohuld be fun to like set on fire houses for quests or steal some items from someone ( and i dont mean a bookcase, that was sooooo booorrring)

its fun to dress up as someone els to like you have to change your clothes as wishper to raise her reputation or something alike

and the pimping stuff was getting boring after a little while to, its much more fun to hire new whores or fire some

and last but not least , we need dual wielding weapons like to smaller katana's or something like every good rpg ^^

plz reply to this post and feel free to suggest or comment.

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

Heres an interesting question, although I think its been asked before. Can you plant and grow a tree in F2? It would be cool to grow and orchard and stock up on health food before a quest.

GameStopPro

Reaction score

im pretty sure pm said u can watch the trees grow but idk about planting them... maybe thats a surprise =3 plus some ppl might plant them in the middle of roads so idk if u can chop them down or can u never enter that road again which would suck so i dont think u would be able to plant them anywhere maybe select places.

Status
Not open for further replies.