• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Netflix hidden jems

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
I got Nexflix to watch season1-3 of Dexter and Dear Zarchary. Other then some other documentaries and some old movies that ive been told to watch a million times by others (Fargo, Dr. Horrible's sing along blog, Legend, Human centipede, Shigurui: Death Frenzy ect...) Ive seem to run out of things to watch. My 1 month free trail runs out in like 5 days so im contemplating keeping it or not.
Any suggestions?

Btw here are some of the hidden jems i found:
Teeth <- the only one that is not a documentary, but its lulzy
This film is not yet rated
Deliver us from evil
Food Inc.
Dear Zarchary

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah Idk Netflix took a bad turn this year it seems like.

Hole, great movie.
Antichrist- human mutilation and kinda boring but the context of the movie was incredible.
Queen's Tournament, anime, major boobage.
The 9's- good movie if you like videogames.
Hackers-This is one of my favorite movies even to today it's right there next to Tron. It's about highschool kids who hack computers and get involved with the gov.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Yeah Idk Netflix took a bad turn this year it seems like.

Hole, great movie.
Antichrist- human mutilation and kinda boring but the context of the movie was incredible.
Queen's Tournament, anime, major boobage.
The 9's- good movie if you like videogames.
Hackers-This is one of my favorite movies even to today it's right there next to Tron. It's about highschool kids who hack computers and get involved with the gov.
Queens blade you mean right? ive seen it btw
ill give the 9's and hackers a look, thx

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I forgot Jesus Christ SuperStar. Amazing.

It's completely a musical but still so good.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
I forgot Jesus Christ SuperStar. Amazing.

It's completely a musical but still so good.
seen it when i was like 10, i love how some guards have spears and some have SMGs

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Dead Snow. Nuff' said.
I think the US has different stuff on netflix then canada, i dont seem to have it. Some people have also said Shinchan is on netflix, and i dont have that :(

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
It is as if though Tim Burton and the guy(don't know his name) behind Wallace & Gromit had a baby, and said baby made a movie...!

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm sorry to double post but I have to post this. That movie, Mary and Max, it... it's absolutely brilliant. There are no other words to describe it other than absolutely brilliant. I just finished watching minutes ago and I'm writing this with tears in my eyes. I cried like a little baby during the dramatic climax and ending of this movie and I'm still tearing up. I tried my best to man it up to no avail.

Watch this movie.

Now.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
I'm sorry to double post but I have this. That movie, Mary and Max, it... it's absolutely brilliant. There are no other words to describe it other than absolutely brilliant. I just finished watching minutes ago and I'm writing this with tears in my eyes. I cried like a little baby during the dramatic climax and ending of this movie and I'm still tearing up. I tried my best to man it up to no avail.

Watch this movie.

Now.
watch dear zachery if you want a good cry... again....

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I was moved by that documentary, but not to tears. I guess I'm just jaded when it comes to real people, whereas claypeople know how to tug at my heartstrings. In addition, you're really comparing apples to oranges here; Dear Zachary isn't as much sad as it is horrifying, dark and disturbing whereas Max and Mary is both innocent and happy, as well as sad and depressing. It is an emotional rollercoaster. Dear Zachary did in fact make me angry; how the hell did they allowed to happen?!

Also; are you watching Max and Mary yet? No?

Then do it.

Now!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I'm sorry to double post but I have this. That movie, Mary and Max, it... it's absolutely brilliant. There are no other words to describe it other than absolutely brilliant. I just finished watching minutes ago and I'm writing this with tears in my eyes. I cried like a little baby during the dramatic climax and ending of this movie and I'm still tearing up. I tried my best to man it up to no avail.

Watch this movie.

Now.
Glad you liked it, Tsuyu. I'm also glad it wasn't just me who got so moved by it. How so few people have heard of this movie baffles me. I wouldn't have heard of it without Netflix and it seems like it gets virtually zero buzz from the cult movie lovers. It got some recognition at the film festivals, but it's really not syndicated at all, which is kind of a shame. :(

Looks really good, would've never known about it if you hadn't posted it. Thanks man.
Not at all. I'm more than glad to spread, in particular, this movie around. :)

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
I was moved by that documentary, but not to tears. I guess I'm just jaded when it comes to real people, whereas claypeople know how to tug at my heartstrings. In addition, you're really comparing apples to oranges here; Dear Zachary isn't as much sad as it is horrifying, dark and disturbing whereas Max and Mary is both innocent and happy, as well as sad and depressing. It is an emotional rollercoaster. Dear Zachary did in fact make me angry; how the hell did they allowed to happen?!

Also; are you watching Max and Mary yet? No?

Then do it.

Now!
yes i just finnished watching it.
sad? yes
depressing? yes.
Happy? bearly.
did i cry? no.
The movie was actually suggested to me a while back, i just never got around to seeing it.
I was ****ed about half way through Dear Zachary, then man, then sad again.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Best movie I found through Netflix. It's SO GOOD

Just finished watching it and it was simply wonderful.

But the ending I...

1033794_o.gif

It's so sad but so happy at the same time.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score