• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New concept art?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: New concept art?

^When Theresa said that, she wasn't calling it by its name. "The inn" can be used to describe any inn. She just said "the inn in Rookridge" to specify which inn it was. You could say "the inn in Oakfield" to talk about the Sandgoose, or "the inn in Bowerstone" to talk about the Cow and Corset.

Seriously, where did you leave your common sense?

ReluctantJake

Reaction score

If that was a developer of Fable III do you think they would save it as Rookridge Inn or Lucky Heather? No, they don't want to give it away.

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Necromancer11;359613 said:
^When Theresa said that, she wasn't calling it by its name. "The inn" can be used to describe any inn. She just said "the inn in Rookridge" to specify which inn it was. You could say "the inn in Oakfield" to talk about the Sandgoose, or "the inn in Bowerstone" to talk about the Cow and Corset.

Seriously, where did you leave your common sense?
but does that really look like bowerstone or oakfield to u? im thinking its somewhere dark and creepy. Rookridge, or wraithmarsh. 50 years is a long time, i know they can level out ground in just 1 year. So 50 years a region can look completly different.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

ReluctantJake;359634 said:
If that was a developer of Fable III do you think they would save it as Rookridge Inn or Lucky Heather? No, they don't want to give it away.

Well yes, obviously, but what's your point? That has nothing to do with what we were discussing before.

Little_Sparrow;359635 said:
but does that really look like bowerstone or oakfield to u? im thinking its somewhere dark and creepy. Rookridge, or wraithmarsh. 50 years is a long time, i know they can level out ground in just 1 year. So 50 years a region can look completly different.

I didn't say it might be the inn in Oakfield or Bowerstone, I was explaining to Jake that "the inn" could be used to talk about any inn.

Status
Not open for further replies.