• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Equipment You Would Want To See

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score
New Equipment You Would Want To See

I've been thinking, if there should be new spells then there should be new equipment. Name the kind of armor, weapons, and accessories you would like to see.

I would like to see types of armor that hold special abilities or attributes. for example armor or clothing that would increase your movement speed or armor that made it so that you could never be knocked to the ground. Another idea is special, rare good and evil armor, each unique to its own speciifc design, and you could only wear if your max in the certain alignment. And by wearing it your good/evil spells are enhanced.

A

Asura

Re: New Equipment You Would Want To See

Actually.. There is already unique Evil and Good armor in the game already. It also does affect your alignment modifier (Evil armor adds to Evil points) which, in a way, does help your spells by lowering the cost of them. But I would also like to see some armor with special attributes in the way your describe..
I remember being really disappointed when I got Will clothing that did not effect my Will powers in any way.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Are you talking about the same armor just different versions, or are you talking about completely unique armor altogether?

A

Asura

In my eyes.. Armor that co-operates with alignment is very unique, even if it is just a color change. You must also take into consideration the armors other than the basic Leather. Chain Mail, Plate. There are bandit, assassin, and guard armors which allow a unique sense of play. But you are correct in wanting more distinquished armor for the next game.. Racked in enough of money to hope so..

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The thing was, the armor was just armor. There was no need to have all those different types of armor than just for looks, but if they were to integrate some effects into them it would make the need or want of having mutiple armor, than just one set. Make it so that you can't go into a bandit camp unless you're wearing the bandit armor; if you were caught comiting a crime, make it so that when you wear the guard uniform, the other guards will think your one of them and there's a chance you can get away.

This is one of the things I talked about, that made the game seem "empty".

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I agree with Seigfried, armor with additional attributes and alignments would help add an extra level of strategy when choosing which armor to use again certain foes and situations. I'm sure we'll see something like this featured in Fable 2 though.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Maybe, but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. When i do it usually just comes back to kick me in the butt, hard.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Well, I suppose I can be optimistic for the both of us... ;)

S

souls4me

What about weapons and armor that you could use as items. a sword that could cast spells or armor that could summon creatures or make you invisible.

K

Kato Si

I think they should add some staff weapons like the ones Wisper and Maze had. maybe some duel daggers too. I would also like to duel wield swords that would be cool.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
I think they should add some staff weapons like the ones Wisper and Maze had. maybe some duel daggers too. I would also like to duel wield swords that would be cool.

I agree, i think some more weapon 'types' would be good such as staff etc and duel weilding would add some more combat moves and elements to the game!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Finally, people are posting their ideas. I am so influencing, hahaha.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Finally, people are posting their ideas. I am so influencing, hahaha.

;)

I think that duel weilding weapons could add some great new moves and killing techniques to battle situations. Just imagine taking on say 10 bandits at once and you having 2 short swords and being able to battle in 2 directions and stab 2 people at once. Would make some great scenes :)

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
I agree, i think some more weapon 'types' would be good such as staff etc and duel weilding would add some more combat moves and elements to the game!

Finally someone agrees with me:D !

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Finally someone agrees with me:D !

I think most people do, well except Seigfried of course.

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
I think most people do, well except Seigfried of course.

yes me and him always are at a tif.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
yes me and him always are at a tif.

Lovers tiffs every couple has them ;)

:lol:

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Damn you Dark! I have a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Damn you Dark! I have a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend!

:lol: Im a games addict and so do I but have to draw a line and make time for games

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.