• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Equipment You Would Want To See

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kato Si

Re: New Equipment You Would Want To See

Seigfried said:
Damn you Dark! I have a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend!
Seigfried team up and prove to him that we are rivals not yuck lovers.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Okay one, if your going to say my name say it right. Two, If I knew where you lived I would drive over there myself and kick your ass. Three, I'm too lazy to disprove anything right now so...SUCKS FOR YOU!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Seigfried team up and prove to him that we are rivals not yuck lovers.

Sig FRIED :lol:

Rivals not lovers :rolleyes:

Seigfried said:
Okay one, if your going to say my name say it right. Two, If I knew where you lived I would drive over there myself and kick your ass. Three, I'm too lazy to disprove anything right now so...SUCKS FOR YOU!

Another comment that made me laugh, you two crack me up!

Now get back on topic and quit the homosexual chat!

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

You son of a bitch! Kiss my as you little dumb****! I hope you burn in HELL!

K

Kato Si

Seigfried said:
You son of a bitch! Kiss my as you little dumb****! I hope you burn in HELL!

Thats directed towards Dark Draken right?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kato Si said:
Thats directed towards Dark Draken right?

One way to find out.... :shifty:

Now for the love of god get back to topic before i have to bang both your heads together!

K

Kato Si

Dark Drakan said:
One way to find out.... :shifty:

Now for the love of god get back to topic before i have to bang both your heads together!

Ok, Ok chill man :D

J

joka

i agree but too many weapon catagorys can be confusin in purcase. i suppose sum uniqe merchants can sell new weapons

F

FableFreak

I was thinking along the lines of being able to have a shield instead of holding your weapon with both hands. Also a chain mace or flail and more wepons from "far off lands" like a Shaolin spade or possibly Num-chuks.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

I suppose that might work, they did have a katana in the game afterall. I myself would like to see them create gear for those who love hand-to-hand combat. Bracers and Grieves should be a must.

F

FableFreak

Maybe some brass knuckles or giant iron gloves for some brutal fist fights and maybe a massively serrated cleaver (better than the Cutlass Bluetane)

C

Crazyarms

Hell ya! give me some brass knuckles and ill show you a thing or two.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

You could not beat even if you were on super steroids. I'm a true fist fighter through and through.

C

Crazyarms

I can beat up my little bro. So there i can beat someone.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

More foreign weapons.

S

Solus D.

yes foreign weapons would be cool like a scimatar thunders weapon but what i really want or more need in the next game is some kind of ancient super super expencive or some unbeleivably legendary armour that is almost impossible to get or is so expencive it would take days to save up the cash to get actuall days that is. not only would it add more gameplay time but also it would give some history and more of a heroic and truly make you feel as iff you are what everybody keeps saying you are. if you dont understand what i mean i mean that everyone says you are unbeleivably powerful and strong but you as well as i know that it is incredibly easy to beat enemys in the game and you dont exactly feel like a god because even if you have will magic there is still a sense that you are on there level because you must jump around and what not to kill them which i feel is stupid when you get so legendary and destroy the most powerful evil in the land. i would like these armours to be very powerful so that you are basically indestructible and you can simply walk up to your enemy and slice them right donw the middle and not care if you get hit 40 times on your way. also i would like it if they gave you something like a new game plus but all you take with you is 1 or 2 of your selected weapons or armours but it might make the game a little not like there own. if anyone could keep up with wat i just explained please type back because i explain this to my friends but they just cant keep up with my vocabulary and comparing not meaning to brag so please type back also im new hi nice to meet you

F

FableFreak

Do you know how old this thread is?
Seriously, its old.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I could care less for "more" armours, I just want more customization options per armour.

Like opening a menu and letting you set each part of your armour. For example the ability to choose different shoulderpads for chest peices, horns and other decorations for helmets.

As for weapons there is alot: Dual Wielding and staves, as mentioned, and I'd like to see shields too.

P

Poppycock

i mix all my stuff together to make somthin awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.