• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New F2 Image

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
New F2 Image

First time I tried this the forum died on me so here we go again.

This is an image taken from the latest milestone update on the Lionhead site. This is for those of you who do not read the Lionhead updates regularly or even check out the convenient Lionhead RSS Feed on the forum here at ProjectEgo. Apparently Lionhead have also created a playable section of the game to show Microsoft Game Studios along with a messed up freaked out quest which will apparently never make it into the game involving wizards and screwed up, twisted outcomes.

La picture is prettiful no?

cupd22k61.jpg

I shall be putting this in the gallery when I am done here.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: New F2 Image

Wonder if that's actual game-play scenery or just concept art - but yes, she's a beauty!

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;25016 said:
Wonder if that's actual game-play scenery or just concept art - but yes, she's a beauty!

I think its rendered concept art but I am entirely unsure about that. It could be an actual capture from the playable bit that Lionhead did for Microsoft Game Studios to showo their progress. No less, it bugs me that there is a quest in the game right now that we know will never make it into the completed game T_T

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

It's all part of Molyneux's grand plot to drive us all insane.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;25022 said:
It's all part of Molyneux's grand plot to drive us all insane.

Damn it and he is succeeding.... :'(

H

HunterOfEmoKids

sweet i hope that that pic is an actual place that u can visit in fable 2

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

HunterOfEmoKids;25028 said:
sweet i hope that that pic is an actual place that u can visit in fable 2

Yeah if it was an actual place it would be awesome. At first glance I had thought it looked familiar and had even contemplated the possibility that it was the Arena, all run down with holes in the roof....

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Looking nice whatever it is, great find +rep!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;25013 said:
First time I tried this the forum died on me so here we go again.

This is an image taken from the latest milestone update on the Lionhead site. ....

Damn, you beat me to it. :(:'( and it does kinda really look like the hallway to the arena.

D

Darkside Hazuki

If any of you have played Shadow of the Colossus, it looks like the large building at the center of the world -- the one the main character starts in, and also has the huge statues of the colossi. It kind of gives off that feel to me, though we can't tell much from just this image.

Not that that has much to do with it, but it does make me suspect it's some temple built around perhaps Avo or Skorm.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

a491828051a39dec84fbcac819ed41ib6.jpg

I found this on a foreign, site. It said "FABLE 2" in the description but I couldn't read anything else. Looks pretty smooth, could be from fable one, dunno. "Novinka! HREJ" <---don't ask me, I don't know.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

With the crumbled statues hanging around, I too begin to suspect it's the Arena....

L

Liberator

Yeah, considering what happened to the Arena at the end of TLC, it's very possible that this could be a picture of its ruins....:hmm:

Is it just me or does anyone else see skeletal remains in the image?

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Liberator;25169 said:
Yeah, considering what happened to the Arena at the end of TLC, it's very possible that this could be a picture of its ruins....:hmm:

Is it just me or does anyone else see skeletal remains in the image?

Bottom left?

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Liberator;25477 said:
Yes...and perhaps in the background between two of the pillars.

There is something I noticed at the front of one of the millars which looked liked a curled up skeleton but not sure if it is though, then again nothing is for sure right now. Games go through so many changes before they are released, for all we know this may not even make into F2, would be a shame though, such a beautiful area, well from the one shot it seems that way....

N

novorapidz

u never know anymore cuz most of the new pictures out now are only consept art and consept art only!!! they are just rough skethes of the game so u neva know they are probably just thiking of the idea to bring the idea into the game :)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

novorapidz;25520 said:
u never know anymore cuz most of the new pictures out now are only consept art and consept art only!!! they are just rough skethes of the game so u neva know they are probably just thiking of the idea to bring the idea into the game :)

Maybe, there was a lot of things in Fable that they took out that they probably drew concept art for, but you never know. It might be something they put in the game.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

novorapidz;25520 said:

Considering the image was posted alongside an announcement about a finished playable area of the game I would hope that this image did make it into the finished F2. Like you said though, and like I said in the post previous to yours. it is only concept artwork but its always good to speculate on areas and whatever other information you can find, it keeps people interested.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

In any case the Arena played such a big part in Fable that I would be disspointed if you couldn't visit it in Fable 2, and probably they'll think the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.