• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New F2 Image

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seishi

Re: New F2 Image

yeah i dont think this is the arena, it look more like a temple to me. All of the statues are females, none of them have weapons and they are all facing up, they are adoring a god I think.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Alittle late but thanks for uploading the image to the gallery, weirdkidinabox. :)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Seishi;25733 said:
yeah i dont think this is the arena, it look more like a temple to me. All of the statues are females, none of them have weapons and they are all facing up, they are adoring a god I think.

I changed my mind, I was ganna say it's the arena, but I think you might be right. I used photoshop to zoom in on the picture, there's 3 females who all seem to be wearing the same outfit, and one has her arms towards the ceiling.

S

stickittotheman

weirdkidinabox;25019 said:
I think its rendered concept art but I am entirely unsure about that. It could be an actual capture from the playable bit that Lionhead did for Microsoft Game Studios to showo their progress. No less, it bugs me that there is a quest in the game right now that we know will never make it into the completed game T_T

i wonder if they will put fable two on xbox aswell as xbox360 let me know if they do:realmad: :( :'( :devil: i really hope they do

S

stickittotheman

on fable 1 does anyone know how to tell who the mayor is and if yes how do u tell who his daughter is

D

Darkside Hazuki

Seishi;25733 said:

Hmmm... Just like the statues outside the Darkwood Bordello! :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.