• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Fable 3 Gameplay. Aurora Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
can't wait to visit one of the "houses of the night."

PS! It's nice to see someone posting something is actually NEW! Mucho thanks for that!

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Anybody notice the combat chain marker on the top left of the screen? :D

Fable II is not bad, but the original game I think most of us will agree was better; but it looks like Fable III might be even better than that! It's taken the advances Fable II made from Fable and Fable: The Lost Chapters, brought back some features that were missing in Fable II, and advanced even more. I can't wait for 10/29! >w<

SimonKalevra

Reaction score
This video has sand in it. :D
so does your moms pus... no never mind

Glad to finally see some new gameplay.
The animation of the new enemies from Aurora (sadly) look a lot like the highwaymen from Fable II... It's kinda cheap to re-use old animations for an entirely new enemy IMO...

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Lolnuggets ^

Unsavoury houses of the night, eh Peter? I'm there ;) xD.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
it looks like they took the birght and colourfull world of Fable 2 and put in Halo reach's "next gen" forge world colour filter in it :( kinda sad but w/e still cant wait

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
Wow its true the hero actually talked! He said "ready" when he picked up that girl

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score
can't wait to visit one of the "houses of the night."

PS! It's nice to see someone posting something is actually NEW! Mucho thanks for that!
Indeed. Thank you queenofdisco. Good video. It's good to have it done by an interviewer who is actually interested in the game, rather than one who awkwardly reads off of a cue card.

Also, can someone please tell me that the massive spoiler topics posted previously were lies? I was kind of hesitant to come back because of them.

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
look at all that new land to explore i hope its big and not just some little island man i just want to hibernate for 2 weeks now no wait just 11 days then go to the midnight release

Matt_352

Reaction score
I am very excited about Aurora, looks fkn awesome !

Izzy Stizzlebonk

ฉันรักคุกกี้.
Reaction score
I like Aurora. It's definitely a changeup from Albion, that's for sure. I might have a new hang out spot. I wonder if there is a beach.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
man, anyone remember when see the future was just released and everyone was like "ZOMG WTF IS ARURORA?!?!??!" and myself and several others were like "IT MUST BE T3H NEW CONTINENT LOLOL"?

i remember that. feels good to be right. :)

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
man, anyone remember when see the future was just released and everyone was like "ZOMG WTF IS ARURORA?!?!??!" and myself and several others were like "IT MUST BE T3H NEW CONTINENT LOLOL"?

No offense to anyone, but that was pretty obvious. I guess it could have been the name of some princess or whatever, but I think most of us thought it was a new country or continent. :p

sirsimon

Reaction score
I think Aurora will be good, its an interesting change from the grassland and forestry of Albion.

Its makes me wonder what other continents there are in the world

Albion: Forest and Grassland Aurora: Dry Desert

I would like a snowy continent or a tropical monsoon continent one day

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Oh yeah, I remember starting that Thread ;)
I thought it was a person though...

Glad I was wrong :D

Status
Not open for further replies.