• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New here but have a few questions..

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score
New here but have a few questions..

Ok I have been looking over this site and another for the past few days. And i have downloaded AE,Choc, FE. I figured out how to spawn things.. and all... i wanted the Nostro sword which i spawned. Thats fine.. But how do i change the name.. I thought i could just do the normal name change.. but it doesnt change from scimitar.. i cant find scimitar anywhere to change it.. (NEVERMIND GOT IT)

Ok next question. (Sorry there is a few) How do i get Nostros armor or armor Close to it.. I have a moded archon suit all black or whatever is spelled by drooded. It looks great with Nostros sword.. But its not quite the same.. Just wondering if anyone has done it yet. (Ps) maby not nostros helm lol

next question.. When i use physical shield how can i get my mana to refresh through the spell? Currently i have it so when you activate the spell the glow isnt there and neither is the sound. But it wont let me regain mana.

Next question with a spell
Ok for my spell the 4 blades one, Forgot what it was called.. i think swordS? lol idk anyways, i tried to edit it to summon 4 nostros.. lol is that even possible?
Well thank you all in advance and sorry for the billons of noob questions, Altho i did my best not to post so i could figure it out on my own..
Oh.. how do you rep? or something.. i see lots of people say rep. lol and rep given? Is it like something you click on? or the smiley thing to the right ----> lol?

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: New here but have a few questions..

Welcome to the forum.

1) I have not seen Nostro's armour made yet.

2) I don't understand why your mana doesn't refresh, it should. Do you mean you want it to refresh faster? If so look in CAugmentationDef and find "Mana Regeneration Rate" and make it higher.
EDIT: If you used my fmp to make the shield glow go away, that's why mana won't regenerate. I only just noticed it because I applied the arquebus earlier and haven't given it a silver aug like I have every other weapon, I set silver to regen mana. So when I use the shield, mana regens because I always have a silver aug. When I was working on making the glow go away I deleted almost everything before I made it work, so I must have deleted whatever causes mana to regen after you use the spell. John told me I probably got rid of more than I needed to. Guess I did.

3) I know nothing about how the Ghost Sword Spell works, but I have seen where you can change it to creatures so search for that more maybe.

4) I attached a small pic that shows where the rep button is.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Xeon;328129 said:
jpeg... shame on you
Please don't post unless you have something t contribute to the thread.

/irony

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score

Ok Thank you, For your help. I hope more questions isnt bothering any one..
Where can i request armor? I Have seen threads on here, But i was wondering if it was the right spot? or.. I just dont know, I dont want to post somewhere im not.

On mana regain, I believe i used yours? IM not positive but im pretty sure.. I think it was working untill i messed with the mana aug, None of this i ment to do.. But some one i made it so when i got hit one hit, im dead? It was something in the aug damage. Also changed it again and my sword wouldnt hit anything. The mobs sword couldnt either.. But bow and mana worked on them? Then i changed the damage back to one and it seems normal, I think.. So do i have to set silver augs in all the weapons now? Or can i just keep the ones i have? Useing lightning and mana.

On the ghost sword spell, And thanks for giving me the name. Anyways on this site i did find to change the spell, Well i tried it i was sure i did everything right, But idk. I guess i will have to look more into it.. Thank you in advance :)

Oh the rep, im sorry your picture didnt help me. But i was able to figure it out. Its in the xbox gamer tag, at the bottom. But can you give too much rep? like would i click it right now for your great reply? Or.. im sorry i just have lots of questions.

Ok i already figured out all of these questions. Thank you anyways people :)