• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Hero(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaver's Kingdom

Reaction score
New Hero(s)

What do you think any more new heroes? I want a female with two pistols and will power.

What would you want?

A.G.Randad

Reaction score
Re: New Hero(s)

I would want a seductive will-using evil woman and a will using man who talks about all his awsome adventures and his unbeatable will spells but he is actually a coward and will run at the first sight of conflict and beg for mercy. He has trouble using even the simpelist spells.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I want some kind of Hero's Guild again. Obviously it wouldn't be as big as the one in TLC because it would have only had 50 years to get started.

As for different kinds of Heroes, I'd like a few skill-using Heroes that most everybody actually likes. Reaver is pretty much the only skill-using Hero you see in the Fable series, and he was a dick. I know there are many people who like him, but for each one of those people, there's someone who doesn't.

As for the specifics of these skill-using Heroes, I'd like one to use rifles. I think another should be more into the old way of fighting with ranged weaponry. He wouldn't believe in using guns because they don't take much skill to use. Obviously he'd fight with a crossbow, or a longbow if they made a comeback.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Necromancer11;350309 said:
I want some kind of Hero's Guild again ...
same, like i said in my other post on some other thread i woudl like more factions/guilds any way, ones that have their own quest line sorta' thing like Oblivion had but maby not so deep if ya' know what i mean:hmm:

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

A.G.Randad;350306 said:
I would want a seductive will-using evil woman and a will using man who talks about all his awsome adventures and his unbeatable will spells but he is actually a coward and will run at the first sight of conflict and beg for mercy. He has trouble using even the simpelist spells.

I think those people would be good characters to be in-game but probably not really main heroes. Lovin' the idea.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Gilderoy Lockheart.

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

nice ideas lads, but we nedd a guy that isnt underestimated, no-one bothers to even estimate him. near the end its turns out hes an absolute BEAST, and he just says nobody asked

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i want reaver to have a girl who is also a hero of skill

together they embark on adventures like the movie natural born killers

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

LOL refering it to a movie? Ok then thats different.

Anyways, i think i like the idea of the underestimated guy, like have someone that is in the background but isnt like blended with the crowd completely and have him save the main hero at
some point in time.

Fast7

The Infection/Cure
Reaction score

Vampires like in oblivion!!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

If that damn vampire fad makes its way into Fable 3, someone is getting a knife through their face, whether it was influenced by Oblivion or Twilight.

Status
Not open for further replies.