• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New kid

Dentie

Reaction score
Re: New kid

Hey dude welcome

LAWLESS;428909 said:
i think Gikokus a dude

you'ze crazy...

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome!

White_Howler

Werewolf Sage
Reaction score

You sir, enjoy Fire Emblem.

Boyd and Gatrie are from Fire Emblem Path of Radiance. Boyd is a Fighter, and Gatrie is a Knight. Boyd has two brothers, Rolf (the best archer), and Oscar (arguably the best cavalier), and together they can perform a tri-attack. Gatrie's partner is Shinon (at least at first), who is a Sniper that teaches Rolf a thing or two, and is considered good enough should one choose not to level Rolf. Rolf's best friend is Ike's younger sister Mist. Boyd also happens to be best friends with Ike.

So... I think I nailed it?

Anywho, welcome to the forums from a fellow Fire Emblem fan. I've played FE Holy Geneology,6,7,8, and PoR!

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;429094 said:
can i just say that you've only been here for a couple of days and you're already one of my favorite new comers? i mean, really. most people try to suck up by saying what their hobbies are and what not. it's great for the chat room, BUT IS OF VIRTUALLY NO CONCERN HERE. you gain respect for making witty posts and demonstrating a good sense of humor. no exceptions.

welcome to the in crowd, you higher achiever, you.

What are you trying to say cheezMcNASTY, hmmmmm? :hmm: Are you implying that you didnt like my newcoming post? huuuuuuuuuuuh?
I think you hurt mah wittle feelings a bit... :(
Oh well... I'll look over it... just this once... because Im a forgiving chick like that. :cool:
Anywhooooooooo... welcome to the fourms fellow californian person! Join for the fable intel but stay for the company! :p