• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_352

Reaction score
Re: New Video!

eagle head hammer looks pretty cool

GrimWhim

Reaction score

No offense but this video is kind of pointless. It just repeats the same information we've heard a thousand times before while providing a slight change in scenery since the other videos tend to revolve around the castle or out in the towns and what have you.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

I think everyone knows by now you need to overthrow the current king of Albion, I don't know why they have to keep repeating that in their videos.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Terra_Zeta;427732 said:
I think everyone knows by now you need to overthrow the current king of Albion, I don't know why they have to keep repeating that in their videos.

Apparently that's going to be the highlight of the game. After that it's going to suck, haha.

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score

Awww, I hope not. lol

Knifeboy

Reaction score

I think the reason they have to keep repeating it is in case someone hasn't had a previous interest in this game but just decided to watch a random video although i do see your point and I find it a little annoying having to waste my time listening to stuff i already know hoping they might let slip a few other features.
By the way+rep for the video.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

SideSwipes;427579 said:
2nd, that wanted poster on the wall looks rather like Hammer from Fable II.

I think you'll find the name on the wanted poster is 'Page'. i have no idea who that is, but she definitely has dreadlocks!!!

SideSwipes

Reaction score

Dagzey;428021 said:
I think you'll find the name on the wanted poster is 'Page'. i have no idea who that is, but she definitely has dreadlocks!!!

Check out one of the comments.

guy on youtube said:
The wanted poster in this video has a picture of someone who looks like Hammer,

and the label below it says Page, I beleive this could be a decendant of Hammer

This is very possible.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Very awesome. Very awesome, indeed.

with every new video this game looks more and more awesome. I'm probably falling into Molyneux's hype-trap but I just don't care! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Rat;428280 said:
Very awesome. Very awesome, indeed.

with every new video this game looks more and more awesome. I'm probably falling into Molyneux's hype-trap but I just don't care! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

To be honest, the videos are really living up to the hype. I honestly think PM is doing himself and his fans justice with Fable III. The game is coming out next month so it would be pretty ridiculous if they pulled anything from it last minute and right now they're working on the bugs sooo... we should be receiving a pretty epic game soon.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Well, I think Molyneux is actually learning from his mistakes. He's slowly improving the games, and sadly taking a "trial-and-error" approach which, currently, appears to be working in our favor!

PS. I've just watched one of the other videos from PAX [I think] and they showed the Thunderblade [I saw the item desc. it was apparently owned by Thunder from F1] and it mentioned Guild Seals and collecting them. I thought we were told they weren't coming in? Could anyone clear this up? Are they just for the road to rule or... What?

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Rat;428287 said:
Well, I think Molyneux is actually learning from his mistakes. He's slowly improving the games, and sadly taking a "trial-and-error" approach which, currently, appears to be working in our favor!

PS. I've just watched one of the other videos from PAX [I think] and they showed the Thunderblade [I saw the item desc. it was apparently owned by Thunder from F1] and it mentioned Guild Seals and collecting them. I thought we were told they weren't coming in? Could anyone clear this up? Are they just for the road to rule or... What?

Link me the video. I might be able to explain it better after I've seen it.

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score

The Picture DOES look alot like hammer. But it isnt... She could be hammers descenant... But I doubt it... I think its a pirate chick I saw in a picture before... when I find it ill link it...

Knifeboy

Reaction score

That video is blocked in my country is their another link?

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

GrimWhim;428471 said:
Haha, that's easy to explain.

All he said was that if you fulfill a certain criteria (e.g. kill 100 Hollow Men) you'll get a reward which would be earning Guild Seals faster in combat. The guild seals have nothing to do with the weapon itself.

Yeah, that's not what I meant! D'oh! I was under the impression we weren't having to collect guilt seals any more? Does anyone know what they're actually for?

Status
Not open for further replies.