• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Now you too can own your own evil gnome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaleficRaven

Reaction score
Someone went out of there way just to create an evil gnome? Awesome. I'd buy it if I could afford it.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
that... is... AWESOME!!!!!

jelmu

Reaction score
haha that would look hilarious in some garden

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
It would be awesome if somebody bought it and recorded some insulting comments and then had them on loop ...

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I already have an average garden gnome and he looks creepier with a stupid smile on his face.

Aruu

Reaction score
Okay, that is pretty epic! Still, I find regular garden gnomes oddly terrifying.

Reaction score
it would be cool if it had a sensor if you walked past it it would say the many many awfuly brillent lines the gnomes say threwout fable 3

Quentin Locke

Hero of Skill
Reaction score
Haha, thats brilliant.

I would honestly buy a replica of one of the gargoyles from Fable 2 and put it on my house somewhere. Maybe whack some Blue LED's in the eyes, and a speaker system aswell for when someone walks by.

Kahindes

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I were just talking about this a couple of days ago! We thought that it would be awesome if Lionhead brought out real life gnome replicas. Too bad that they're not actually doing that, we would buy one. I would love to have one in the front garden insulting people as they went by.

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
Anyone gonna sing the gnome song with your evil gnome?
"When I wake up and I stumble out of bed! I put my pointy hat on my little pointy head!"

demondeath71

Reaction score
I would get one, but after finding all of these buggers in the game I don't think my self esteem can handle being consistently tormented again. Plus my dragonstomper .48 is out of ammo....Just don't tell Reaver I own one I don't need him coming by my house trying to kill me and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.