• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

O

Owusu9legend

Re: Official Doll Exchange

all 6 dolls together or seperately cash or weapons only

A

Anetheon

Owusu9legend;263325 said:
all 6 dolls together or seperately cash or weapons only

Ill trade either The Enforcer, The Perforator, The Rammer, or the The Chopper for a theresa doll

just send a message to me on XBL GT: Anetheon

J

Jamrok

I'm looking for every doll except for Lucien, and am willing to trade Lucien for other dolls. If anyone is looking for the Lucien doll and doesn't have any dolls for trade I'm willing to sell some as well, just send me a friends request if interested

M

Minimo

I'm selling theresa (And I'll pay a lump some of cash too) for HRC. Add me on XBL and send me a message.

I

informal will

ill giv a hero doll garth doll and lucien doll for the rammer pm if interested

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score

on XBL trading Garths need Reaver, Hammer and Theresa

M

Madcow21

I need Hammer and Garth. Message me in game to trade one/both of those for achievements (Gargoyle, Completionist, etc.), money, OTHER DOLLS, and whatever else you might need.

E

electricwho

I need Garth, Reaver, and Hammer. I'm willing to offer a million dollars for each.

R

Reaper2224

I've got a Garth doll looking to trade for a Reaver, Lucien, Theresa, or Hammer.

E

electricwho

alright. my friend has the million dollars. his gamertag is PER3X friend request him and he'll join your game.

L

llamaswillbemin

Well if anyone has a Garth, Hero, or Hammer doll for sale (or tradeable for a Lucien) add me on xbox.

P

PhoenixDreams

I'll trade my Reaver dolls for any other. Gamertag is PhoenixDreams0

You know you want him. You can't resist his charm, or he'll shoot you in the face. Get him quick, or he'll send you to the Shadow King next!

A

Aee272

I have Hammer dolls to trade for any one except Garth. Just message me on XBL if interested.

Z

zobel679

ok i need all the hero dolls so i can get the achievement this is the only one i need so illl do anything for the dolls if you will sell message me on live the names SGT PEPP3RS

Z

zobel679

i will buy trade or somthing for the hero dolls ill pretty much do what ever just message me on live GAMERTAG---SGT PEPP3RS

F

fablerula12

i have a reaver and a hero doll i will sell them or trade them for red dragon

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

zobel679;265809 said:
how do you get dolls in your game

Westcliffe Shooting Range second place prize (150-175 score I think).... as you look towards the Crucible follow the top right path as far as you can go, cant miss it.