• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

S

STEVE!!

Re: Official Doll Exchange

MagnaSparda;233906 said:
Hello guys this is the official doll exchange thread. I'm your host MagnaSparda!! :D For all of you who dont know me. I help anyone and everyone in Fable 2!
Anyway lets get the exchange started but first let me explain how you get your doll in your own fable 2 game. you earn 150 -174 points in the westcliff shooting range. (earning you 2nd place and the doll, 1st place being 175 points and the red dragon legendary pistol) OK!! So I will start things off...

I have a Teresa Doll and am looking for the others. If you have any doll except Teresa. I will trade you whatever you want aside from legendary weapons. (that doesnt mean i wont trade masters potentially with 2 augment slots ;))

or ofcourse there is alwasy cold hard cash. ranging in the tens of millions in gold :p

You have a doll. send me a message. either here or on xbox live (i check live more often) and we can come up with a fair exchange!!

Thanks again and talk to you all soon!!! :lol:

Magna out!!!!

I have a lucien doll and thats it. If anyone has any other dolls for sale I'll give you tons and tons of gold for any help

S

STEVE!!

Ryu hayabusa;264866 said:
I have a reaver doll i will trade you

If you can sell me the maelstrom or whatever it's called. the red dragon and the wrecanger (Captin Dreads sword) i would be very grateful. Add Mot39 and i'll meet you someone

L

ledmachinetool

Stomper001;233932 said:
I have several hammer dolls for trade. I am in search of Reaver, Lucien, Theresa and Garth dolls...

I can sell you a reaver for 2 mill

Z

zobel679

ok i got a few lucian dolls anyone up to trade message me on live SGT PEPP3RS ya and what is so good about that red dragon gun

Z

zobel679

yo complimentinjak ill buy your doll 2 mill message me on live

Z

zobel679

froggy ill trade for lucian if you need it

R

rswifty

Hi All,

I have 5 Gareth dolls to trade or if someone is willing to lend me the dolls so I can complete the achievement then I will pay gold.

Thanks All

Z

zobel679

stomper ill trade you a lucian for what you got

Z

zobel679

rswifty ill give you lucian free if you give me a garth

D

dmanhere

i need a theresa will trade for lucien or cash

Q

quagmire89801

Can anyone help me get the dolls? All I have so far is hero and theresa.

R

RSinden21

I am looking for the theresa doll. I can trade reaver or gold for the doll.

D

Dingo Lust

I don't care about dolls. If someone would just help me get the achievement, that would be greeaaaat.

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

RSinden21;267013 said:
I am looking for the theresa doll. I can trade reaver or gold for the doll.

I will trade you Theresa for Reaver. ^^

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score

rswifty;266451 said:
Hi All,

I have 5 Gareth dolls to trade or if someone is willing to lend me the dolls so I can complete the achievement then I will pay gold.

Thanks All

I'll trade you Hammer for Garth.

N

Ninja

I currently have 4 dolls and am only missing garth and teresa, Would be happy to give them all away once i have obtained those two dolls and the achievement. Thanks in advance to anyone and hope to see some of you guys in game:ninja:<---Ninja was here

B

badman661

hi im new but i do have about 3 of the regular hero dolls and im willing to trade 2 for 2 other hero dolls if you like my offer add me as a frend on xbox live and just say where and when you want to meet me for them

D

Dingo Lust

Really ladies, all I want is the achievement. I'll give back the dolls. Anybody?