• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

P

PiekoK

Re: Official Doll Exchange

I have Lucien dolls that I want to trade for Garth, Reaver, Hammer, and Theresa dolls.

S

Sapphire Phoeni

I have Reaver and Hero dolls. I need Theresa and Garth :)

C

Cadsby

Looking for a therasa doll. PM me if you are willing to trade

W

WaRRior F13

Gottem' all. Thanks to DarthDawa, BlueVIII, and Luna9764!

If you need Lucien dolls I can get more.

L

luna9764

I have unlimited hammer and garth and will trade for any other doll. Send me an xbox live message

D

Darkone0622

Have them all now. Thanks everyone. Now to get the last achievement i need for Fable 2. The Sacrafice. Lol.

M

Major D Pain

i am willing to buy all the hero dolls, the dog backflip trick book (can't find it), send me a message on here or my live account stating how much gold, Major D Pain.

M

Major D Pain

hey man, i'm willing to buy all of the dolls, send me a message on Live saying how much please.

-Major D Pain-

Q

quagmire89801

I need a lucien doll can anyone help. Its the last one I need and will trade all others after me and 2 others get the achievement.

P

PiekoK

I have lucien dolls. I need reaver, hammer and Garth

S

Sapphire Phoeni

This is my last night on Live for a while. Anyone have Theresa? :(

Z

zobel679

ok i need all dolls but lucian i will do anything for these dolls because this is the last achievement i need if you will help me i highly appriciate it message me on XBL SGT PEPP3RS. thank you very much

B

billy007

selling gargoyle achivement and all dolls i have 5 lucien dolls for sale!!!!! msg me on xbox live D4RK ASSASSINS

X

xX Snipe Off Xx

i have 2 theressa dolls for sell/trade if anyone wants or needs them for 1 is 2.5 mill or another doll just add me as a friend on xbox live it is xX Snipe Off Xx the same name as my user name here.....

O

oodelally85

have 5 lucien dolls. willing to trade for hammer, garth, and reaver dolls. hit me up on live if your down.

S

sithis1988

I have all the dolls for sale, would prefer to sell in a group but if a good enough offer is made may split them also have the following leg wepons for sale message me on here or on the xbox with offers

The Calavera
The Chopper
The Red Dragon
The Enforcer

O

oodelally85

I'll give you all my legendary weapons and 3.39 mil for reaver and garth dolls