• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

U

UndefinedSphere

Re: Official Doll Exchange

I have hammer dolls for exchange, doesn't matter what you need, also if you after something specific let me know will exchange for most things.

S

Shrydan

Buying Theresa, Hero, and Garth 1.5mil each. Send me a message on xbox live. My gamertag is Shrydan.

L

Lewlz

Can i ask what dolls do? and where you get them

S

SOVxxxNovaCane

I have Theresa dolls and Hero dolls for trade i need all others hit me up on live its the same name

S

SOVxxxNovaCane

the crusible mission, on the side is the shooting gallery. Get second prize and you'll receive a doll.

H

HUGHES19

Need Garth everyone

I have
Hammer x2
Hero Doll (original)x2
Reaver

Thanks
HUGHES19

S

SOVxxxNovaCane

I have a Reaver doll, a Hammer doll, 3 Hero dolls and 6 Theresa dolls, I'm willing to trade for Lucian or Garth. I'm also willing to buy the dolls for as much money as you want. Just send me a friend request or a message on XBoxLive or if you prefer you can just send me a message here.

SOVxxxNovaCane

K

Karnal

Trading a bunch of Garth dolls, need pretty much every doll, except Hero Doll.

Send a message or FR to iTz KaRNaL.

Cheers.

A

AFable2Fan

I have all dolls and I have many copies of every dolls:). Will trade for everything except money, other dolls and achievments:unsure:.

JackB

Horny Paladin
Reaction score

Just got a Lucien doll, I don't really care about it so any low-ish offer will do.

K

Karnal

JackB;275964 said:
Just got a Lucien doll, I don't really care about it so any low-ish offer will do.

Anything you're looking for in particular? Money, items, other dolls, etc

JackB

Horny Paladin
Reaction score

Not really, I guess money would do.

S

SOVxxxNovaCane

JackB;275964 said:

I have 15 unique items that you can only get from the pub games which I'm willing to trade for the Lucien doll or a Garth doll. I'm also willing to pay for them if you prefer gold.

Thanks

SOVxxxNovaCane

JackB

Horny Paladin
Reaction score

What are the items?

S

SOVxxxNovaCane

I have a Reaver doll, a Hammer doll, a Lucien doll, 3 Hero dolls and 6 Theresa dolls, I'm willing to trade for a Garth doll. I'm also willing to buy the doll for as much money as you want. Just send me a friend request or a message on XBoxLive or if you prefer you can just send me a message here.

SOVxxxNovaCane

E

EFDisaster

I have an extra lucien and a couple extra Hero dolls... mostly looking for doll for doll trades. Need Theresa and Garth... hanging out by shooting range now

Twilight

Reaction score

I'll pay 1 Mill if anyone lets me borrow there dolls for 3 minutes to get the Achievement.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Ill sell you the pass-over of the achievement as part-payment for the books? :unsure:

Twilight

Reaction score

Urahara;276176 said:
Ill sell you the pass-over of the achievement as part-payment for the books? :unsure:

Pass-over? O_O???

Sounds cool.

Do you have an evil file you can sacrifice 10 people by any chance? Iv only got one file and the Temple of shadows is gone??

I'll give you my pride if you do..........