• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Official Doll Exchange

Nah I dont, it's easy to do though. You only have to get up to just before the hammer question.

And pass-over = You just my game and you get the achievement.

Twilight

Reaction score

Urahara;276178 said:
Nah I dont, it's easy to do though. You only have to get up to just before the hammer question.

And pass-over = You just my game and you get the achievement.

So you can't pass me the Executioner? Eh, can we do a passover on the dolls?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Aye on the dolls, and the gargoyle and maybe completionist when I get the books.

And executioner is hard to do, so it'd be easier running around westcliffe with the enforcer.

Twilight

Reaction score

Urahara;276182 said:
Aye on the dolls, and the gargoyle and maybe completionist when I get the books.

And executioner is hard to do, so it'd be easier running around westcliffe with the enforcer.

Just Need Doll catcher and Executioner to finish.

And Executioner requires sacrificing 10 people to the temple of shadows so I think my enforcer would be useless at this point. O_O

Meet at clocktower?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Oh I thought you meant the one for hitting 3 people at once. Nvm. And I cant get on til tomorrow, but I'll be able to get on most of the day.

Twilight

Reaction score

Urahara;276184 said:
Oh I thought you meant the one for hitting 3 people at once. Nvm. And I cant get on til tomorrow, but I'll be able to get on most of the day.

kk, cool.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Im gonna go now. But before I go, I just wanna say, my posting average a day is like 19.25 or something o_o

Cool? Anyways, nightie night.

S

sasy86

Hello guys, I'm an Italian boy and I am looking for the Reaver doll, if anyone can help me, I offer 5 million gold coins. Thank you add my gamertag el magico986 (the exchange will take place at market bowerstone under the clock)

THANKSSSSSS :)

S

Scanlon1234

Hey guys. Looking to trade a Garth doll for a Theresa doll. Also willing to pay. My gamertag is Scanlon1234

U

UnblessedLemon

I'm looking to trade for a Lucien doll. I have five Hammers, but if you're looking for something else in exchange, I can see if I have it! :)

A

AFable2Fan

UnblessedLemon;279209 said:
I'm looking to trade for a Lucien doll. I have five Hammers, but if you're looking for something else in exchange, I can see if I have it! :)
Got any Potions of life?

D

Discosilly

I think I have like 2 or 3 potions of life.. what do people trade for them?

A

AFable2Fan

Discosilly;279991 said:
I think I have like 2 or 3 potions of life.. what do people trade for them?
I take them as payment for achievment help:ninja:, but thats just me^_^

Snoop Bagg

Reaction score

If anyone can help me with the hero dolls or the Duellist Achievements, message me. I just want the last three Fable 2 challenges out of my life. I think I've got the first Hero Doll and a Lucien.

More than prepared to trade or pass on some Fable Dollars, or even just help with other games achievements anyone else is stuck on etc.

M

mateus.passeri

I can exchange Lucien hero dolls and some legendary weapons for garth, theresa, reaver or hammer hero dolls.
Send my GT a message so that we can try exchanging them.
And , if someone wants to give me a hand getting the coop achievements would be nice.
I can help you get the completionist in exchange for a hero doll as well.

B

Botchla1134

I am currently looking to get the doll collector achievement and as of right now I have 6 garth dolls and 3 british dolls. If any one is willing to trade for any of the remaining dolls it would be much appreciated my gamertag is xXI Botchla IXx and I am on every night between 5:00 pm and 12:00 am est thanks.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

I have a thread on this,but since i'm here I might as well......
Add me online,then join my fable 2 game when i'm online and playing fable 2,then follow me to a store and i'll buy/sell something and there's your dollcatcher achievement.
I'll accept any legendaries,dolls or things from the pub games for this achievement(except the Rising Sun).

D

Discosilly

Trading theresa dolls for any other dolls.

GT = itz ChaChi

G

General Zero ZX

I need all dolls except Theresa and Hammer. I'm willing to trade Theresa, 4 slot master weapons, and just about anything else for lucien, garth, reaver, and generic

GT = General Zero ZX
Send me a message so we can arrange something