• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

P

projectacht

Re: Official Doll Exchange

hi
i got some HAMMER dolls and i am looking for the other 5 dolls.
im looking for just trading doll against doll but i you have got a good reason im willing to throw in some money (about a Million). you can send me a friend request on XBL or PM on XBL. GT: projectacht.

cheers :D

*got al of them!!!!

M

MaGneTikZz

I Have a Bunch of Hammer Dolls I Need to Trade for Other Dolls :D
Just Send a FR To MaGneTikZz. I Should Almost Accept Immediately as I am Addicted to my Xbox ;)

Baschive

Reaction score

I need Lucien, Garth, Theresa, and Reaver I have hammer dolls to trade or if u want money ill buy them from anyone jus message me and we'll talk about a price for the dolls.
Gamertag: Baschive

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

I have reaver dolls and I need all of the others basically. (i have the achievement but i need them to help someone else i know)

I got money aswell so I could give 1 mill per doll instead if you already have the reaver doll !

Baschive

Reaction score

Yeah i need the lucien doll if anyone has it, i hav hammer dolls and reaver dolls to trade for it, or if u want money for the lucien doll message me ovr xbox LIVE and we'll discuss a price
Gamertag: Baschive

E

elephage

I'll trade Garth dolls for any other doll at the moment, my gamer tag is Elephage. Need every doll except Garth, and offering 1 to 1 trades. If you want money, I might be able to give you that as well.

M

Marceno

Buying all Dolls except the Garth Doll. I don't have anything to offer ,but loads of cash. Message me on xbox and so we can trade. Thanks

T

tkoe666

i'm looking for someone to treade with i have shinys lots of shinys my gamertage is tkoe666 if you want to play just add me

AntMervJones25

Reaction score

Reaver Doll for any other doll... pm me or write back here

H

HammerAlf

I need the Reaver, Lucien, Theresa and Garth dolls plz :D i will pay if i gets me them faster end me a message on xbox or reply on a post plz

M

Marceno

Buying all Dolls except the Garth Doll. I don't have anything to offer ,but loads of cash. Message me on xbox and so we can trade. Thanks

Baschive

Reaction score

i can give anyone the reaver and hammer dolls if they need them, no charge.

Amanda

I'M DE WEEEEINER!
Reaction score

I'm looking for all of the dolls. I can pay for them or I'd rather just borrow them long enough to get the achievement. :p

R

RodriguezX

I'm offering 1,000,000 gold per doll or 5,000,000 gold for someone to let me see them receive the doll achievement, i also have a few legendary weapons that I'm willing to trade.. Let me know...... also I'm missing two expressions one for the dog and the other for my character does anyone know if i have to buy the pub games in order to receive them or can we trade those as well...Thank you very much......

R

RodriguezX

I'm offering anyone 1,000,000 gold per doll or 5,000,000 gold just to see the achievement done, i also have some legendary weapons I'm willing to trade... let me know.... Also im missing two expressions one is for my dog the other is for my character does anyone know if i have to buy the pub game in order to get them or can I trade for that as well... Thanks....

T

tkoe666

if anyone needs them i have 2 extra hero dolls form xbox live need all dolls but hammer and myself

A

Archeolog

I have the Lucien doll and i need all the others, I have 7 000 000 on one character and 4 000 000 on another.
My name on Xbox Live is Archeolog

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I need Lucien & Theresa people! I will give you Garth in exchange.

A

Archeolog

Thank you MagnaSparda for all the dolls, I don't need any dolls now :p

xxDARTHSNIPERxx

Wonderful Weapons Trader
Reaction score

I have a hammer doll for a garth doll or a reaver doll or a lucien doll