• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

M

MinaV2203

Re: Official Doll Exchange

I have Reaver to trade and I require all other Hero Dolls. If you don't need Reaver I am willing to part with some cash and I have doubles of some legendary weapons although they are the most easy to get.

G

Griddle Chee

i have a thresea doll to trade for your reaver. lets meet in town square in the top floor of bookstore.. when is good for you?

L

Lyerly21

i need a theresa garth and hammer doll i have a reaver doll for trade and will trade 2 million gold per doll also have legendary weapons for trade

IDunc

Collector
Reaction score

Lyerly I will give you a Hammer doll for the Reaver doll.

profitstealer66

Reaction score

i need all the dolls. plain and simple. will offer legendary weapwns. :D

IDunc

Collector
Reaction score

Right now if you want.

M

Marshtoad

I need a Theresa Doll and Lucien Doll, anybody have one?

IDunc

Collector
Reaction score

Lyerly, I can pretty much meet any time except when my bro is on, send me a friend request on live: IDunc.

T

themattpack

Marshtoad, i have a Lucien doll, and id be willing to trade any or all dolls you have for it. Really any dolls you are willing to trade. Let me know if your interested either here or at my gamertag: themattpack.

Also, to all others, I'm looking for every doll but Lucien. I'm willing to trade Lucien dolls and certain legendary weapons for any of the other dolls. If you're interested, let me know (contacts above).

Thanks a lot.

adenp9070

Reaction score

themattpack;312460 said:
Marshtoad, i have a Lucien doll, and id be willing to trade any or all dolls you have for it. Really any dolls you are willing to trade. Let me know if your interested either here or at my gamertag: themattpack.

Also, to all others, I'm looking for every doll but Lucien. I'm willing to trade Lucien dolls and certain legendary weapons for any of the other dolls. If you're interested, let me know (contacts above).

Thanks a lot.

il swap a lucien for a garth doll?

T

themattpack

now looking for hammer and reaver. im willing to trade lucien, theresa, gold, or certain legendary weapons. if your interested, friend me. gamertag: themattpack.

S

SAT093

Im Looking for any doll other than Theresa if anyone can help ill trade theresa for another doll im also offering gold if any wants to trade letme know.

adenp9070

Reaction score

il swap a garth if you can get a few items i need? its in the common items for rare section

S

SAT093

Just send me a messege on xbox live listing what you need im online right now ill try to help get it.

J

JDMEF8

i got a extra lucien doll, wanna c if sumbody can trade me for a hammer doll

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Which dolls do you need?

P

Paynekiller

Hey guys.

I'm probably kinda late with regards to everyone here already having the Dollcatcher achievement, but I have some Theresa dolls for trade, or I'll pay a couple million for the "easy route" out.

Much Appreciated.