• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

C

c4rl95

Re: Official Doll Exchange

T0M115;321831 said:
i need lucien doll wat will u trade 4

i will trade a lucien doll and 1 mil for 2 garth dolls

N

neophen

I have plenty of Theresa dolls for trade or to sell (preferably to trade). I also have one hammer doll not for trade, but i need garth lucien and reaver. If you are willing to trade or you know someone who is message me...i get on everyday to play.

J

JonnyT93

hi i want to buy all the dolls bar the hammer doll maybe 3 mill a chickensuit and ive gotta few good legendary weps tht ya can just ask about inv me to pvt chat gamertag same as name...jonnyT93

T

tkoe666

i need a reaver doll will play cash or other dolls hammer or terisa

message me on live tkoe666 i dont check here often

Jackums

The Commander
Reaction score

I have loads of Reaver dolls. I'll trade for any other dolls.

Add me on Live and message me.

C

c4rl95

will trade for any dolls apart from normal hero doll

C

c4rl95

neophen;322875 said:
I have plenty of Theresa dolls for trade or to sell (preferably to trade). I also have one hammer doll not for trade, but i need garth lucien and reaver. If you are willing to trade or you know someone who is message me...i get on everyday to play.

dont matter i got theresa doll now

C

c4rl95

will trade theresa doll ,lucien doll and generic hero doll and mabye 5 mill for garth doll,hammer doll and reaver doll

C

Calum 347

I just have the one Doll (Garth)

Have a lot of money so if anyone would be kind enough to help me out with this I would really appreciate it. I have almost all achievements except this one - You can have my Doll when the transferring is done. I just need it for the achievement then you can have the Doll's back as well as mine and money if necessary.

Gamertag is Calum 347.
Thankyou.

W

wHaTsGooDpLuR

I have the Reaver doll, need all others. I will trade or buy any dolls other than Reaver. Send me a message on xbox live, thanks.

W

wHaTsGooDpLuR

I have the Reaver doll, need all others. I will trade or buy any doll other than Reaver. Send me a message on xbox live, thanks.

C

Chaz

I got lots of garth dolls, the only doll I still need is the Luncien doll.
I'm willing to give my Enforcer for that doll.

Galaphile G77

Reaction score

I'm looking for a generic hero doll. I have reaver dolls that i'm willing to trade any other dolls

T

T0M115

Stomper001;233932 said:
I have several hammer dolls for trade. I am in search of Reaver, Lucien, Theresa and Garth dolls...

i will trade a garth doll and a master longsword with 4 augment slot with awsome augments in it

T

T0M115

c4rl95;323975 said:
will trade theresa doll ,lucien doll and generic hero doll and mabye 5 mill for garth doll,hammer doll and reaver doll

trade a garth and master katana with 4 slots for a generic and half a mill

LordToffeePanda

Reaction score

i am looking for a reaver doll and a lucien doll i have all the dlc weps and are willing to trade afew of them for the dolls

F

FiniteUnderD0G

I am looking for a Reaver Doll. I am willing to give you 1.5 Mill for it. Also once I get the achivement (Last Doll I Need) I will trade all the dolls to you for free so you can get achivement. I will let you keep the dolls.

BTW it is a zero inbetween the D and the G in my name.
Please Add Me On Xbox Live for this deal!

X

X Briseis X

Hello,I have a lot of dolls. I can give them to whoever needs them. :D

F

FiendFyre

Okay, I was playing tonight, decided to change my settings so I could see everyone online and someone gave me max gold, a load of weapons and all the dolls.
And I have nooo idea why.
It's so strange, no-one else got them.

I gave out most of them but I have a few Theresa dolls and a Reaver one left if anyone needs either.
[and if you think I'm lying, check my achievements - I got the Doll Catcher one!]

EDIT: Okay, I went back on to check and it turns out I have:

1x Reaver Doll
5x Garth Dolls
14x Theresa Dolls

O_O

D

Darcon

I could use the Reaver from you Fiend, or 3 from Briseis. Whoever I run into (I have Lucien, Hammer and Theresea.)