• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

F

FiendFyre

Re: Official Doll Exchange

Sure thing, well I'll be going back onto Fable shortly, just stopped for a quick break.
And to recover from the shock of receiving all the stuff for no apparent reason :|

[and I won't be wanting anything for the dolls. Unless someone has any expression books which are hard to get. But I'm guessing most of them you can just pick up from Bowerstone Bookstore]

H

heroEclips

anyone have a jack of blades doll lol or know where to get his mask :p hes still my fave from fable 1

G

gumshoe

Hi Everybody!
I have Hero, Garth, Theresa, Hammer and Now Lucien (Thanx to KUCHNASTY3000).
If anyone could lend me the other dolls, to unlock the achievements I would be greatful.
I will give them back if you want them, I have no "need" for them.
My gamertag is Gumshoe, just send me a pm about it.
Thnx very much

M

mjtacchi

i have several garth dolls and a generic doll (in union jack pants) and im willing to trade 5* dyes, millions of gold, wepons etc for the others. msg me my GT is donmaxo

P

Paynekiller

I'm still looking for some dolls. Been away from Fable lately but this last achievement is bugging me. I've got Theresa and Hammer already but need all the others (Reaver, Garth, Lucien and Hero). I'll give you money, chicken suit, DLC items, whatever.
Message me on Live and we'll work something out.

S

saucycooper

I only need Garth doll left. Have extra Reaver dolls for trade or will buy Garth doll also. Msg me in game, GT: SaucyCooper

Thanks!

L

Lazlo Mc

Looking for all dolls, apart from Hammer. If anyone could message me what they want in exchange for the dolls, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

D

Drjellyfinger0

I have a couple of reaver. Up for grabs. free if you want. Just messege me on xbl and i will hook you up. I am also lookin for the other dolls as well.

W

Waspp

What I have to trade: Reaverx5, Lucienx1 and Theresax1
What I want: Hammer and Garth

If you have hammer and garth i'll give you the rest.

GT: Waspp

L

lamby1109

I,ll give you a thersea doll for a reaver, hammer, lucian, garth or any other doll ime really good at the shooting range so if you need a thersea doll just sent a message to my x box live acount and ill give you a thersea for any other doll

I prefer reaver though

Alpha Indo

Reaction score

I am looking for hammer garth reaver, i will trade 3M for each or a theresa or lucien. If these dont work out for you, we can make other arrangements, message me on xbl GT Alpha Indo

L

lamby1109

ill give u a theasea just add me on xbox live and u give me the 3 mil then u got on

F

FiendFyre

Waspp;327351 said:
What I have to trade: Reaverx5, Lucienx1 and Theresax1
What I want: Hammer and Garth

If you have hammer and garth i'll give you the rest.

GT: Waspp

I've got Garth.
I'll trade for a Lucien.
I'll be on tonight after 8PM GMT when I finish work, or any time over the next few days.

Q

Quazimoto7

Hey all
I have 2 theresa dolls and thats it. if someone would let me borrow the dolls for the achievement then i can give them right back since i dont need them for anything. i am willing to give you gold and items but not legendary weapons. message me on xbl gt: Quazimoto7

thanks in advance

SimonSays

Reaction score

PSSSTT!! Meet me in Bowerstone market, 8 O'clock GMT, under the bridge, buying all for 2 million each....

K

KELSO DISCO

I need any doll besides Theresa also!
offering gold :)

private messages would be nice!
just let me know!

SimonSays

Reaction score

I've got 4 spare Theresa dolls if anyone want to swap! Or I'll pay 2 million for it...
I need:

1 Hammer

Thank you for you're co-operation and feel free to add me as a friend on Xbox Live and I'll message you when were both on at the same time!

D

dwb6

have garth. willing to trade for any other doll. message me if ur interested

L

LamboPita

Willing to trade cash/lucien/theresa dolls for the hero/hammer dolls.