• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

Matturtle

Reaction score
Re: Official Doll Exchange

when the game was first released the one from the shooting range was the only one, the see the future dlc one and the one from the website were braught out after the orginal release, however these are the only 3 you can get, all the rest must be traded.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

then why do i have:
hammer
garth
hero
theresa

and i dont have xbl gold, so i couldn't of traded...

Matturtle

Reaction score

well thats just the way ive been led to understand it. so go on then, elighten us, how did you get 4?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

i don't know, i just remember getting theresa from the snow globe quest, hammer from the shooting challenge and the hero doll from the online experience thing.

Matturtle

Reaction score

with ya so far, but where did you get garth from then?

i got garth from the shooting range, theresa from see the future, and hero from fable2.com

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

on the wikia it says you get 2 dolls from the see the future quest, one in the snow globe, and one in the skull quest.
i still need lucien and reaver though.

C

claw2710

im looking for a garth, a hammer, and a reaver doll if anyone is willing to trade. I'll give rare items, gold, and some legendary weapons.

Matturtle

Reaction score

ive got garth, if you have a spare lucian ill trade ya that for a garth

ADA-Dragon-Man

Reaction score

I've got 2 spare Hammer dolls. The only thing I need is a bit of money (new account), or a Maelstrom though.

A

Asha13

I've got a hero, Theresa, and Hammer doll. Need Lucien, Garth, and Reaver. Willing to trade dolls, help with other achievments, or just pay cold hard in game cash in the amount of $500,000 per doll. I'll be on tonight around 9ish Eastern time, so look for Asha 13. Or just reply to this post. Any and all help greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

A

Asha13

Hey NightMaRe124, Ive got like 10 hammer dolls. I need the Reaver doll. Im willing to give you an extra Hammer.

N

NightMaRe124

Matturtle;391486 said:
when the game was first released the one from the shooting range was the only one, the see the future dlc one and the one from the website were braught out after the orginal release, however these are the only 3 you can get, all the rest must be traded.

Actually I've been playing and I found that I could get 5 dolls in my "own world," sadly the one I need (hammer) is the rarest; Iv'e already been scammed 5 mil. and my red dragon (different people)

Stephen19

Reaction score

Hi Hi, Glad I found this Place! I have 3 Garth Dolls spare and am looking for;
+ Hero Doll
+ Lucien Doll
+ Hammer Doll
It'd be great if anyone could help me out with this, if you can then give my gamertag (stephenb19191) an add and let me know when suits you. I should let it be known that I only have Gold for about one more month.

S

sanume

Need Hammer and Lucien dolls. have spare Garth dolls. can pay in game cash, or help with achievements. gamertag is BLACKWolf. but the "L" in "wolf" is capital "i"

SinlessNight

Reaction score

Just joined for this reason.
Got: Hero, Lucien, & a Theresa
Need: Reaver

Will trade anything but Legendary weapons.

Message me on XBL, GT: SinlessNight

I

I Counterfire I

Hey. I have a spare generic hero doll and access to inf hammer dolls at the shooting range,
I have Hero, Garth, Hammer and Theresa, I just need help with the lucien and reaver dolls, willing to exchange dolls and/or money. My gamertag is the same as my user name on here so add and message me or email if your interested in a trade. I'm 100% honest and won't screw anyone over like I've been hearing has happend. Contact me if you want to trade. Thanks =]

I

I Counterfire I

Thanks to sinlessnight I'm one lucien closer to the achievement.
Just looking for a reaver doll now, same rules as my earlier post, will trade money and/or hammer/generic hero doll for him. Message or replies. Thanks =]

L

Lehow

Hi guys, ive some reaver dolls(4) to exchange. I need hammer and garth dolls. My gamertarg is Lehow.

exgoldbridget

exgoldbridget
Reaction score

could i buy that reaver doll off you? do you have any duplicate lucian

DanoDefused

Xesence
Reaction score

Lehow, I'm interested. Give me a buzz and I'll tell you what I can offer.