• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

Marvoloo

Assassin
Reaction score
Re: Official Doll Exchange

My friend wants the Doll Catcher achievement and I'm searching someone who could help him... He dosen't want every doll, only the achiervement. His Gamer Tag is Mistro Joker.

Thanks for the help!

Chubba87

Reaction score

Hi,

I need Hammer, Garth and Reaver.

I have a few Lucien's to trade in return.

I will also buy the dolls for gold (how much is the going rate?) or other goods (if I have them).

My gamer tag is Chubba87.

Please add me on XBL with a fable 2 related message.

Craxyl

Reaction score

Hello hello fellow fablers.
Im in need of all dolls except Hammer. But may i ask, how many gamerscores are the Doll Catcher achivement?
Best regards.

Reaction score

hey i am looking for a garth hammer and lucient doll i got 7 hero dolls if anyone want to trade me go ahead if you want to let me use them i will give you all of my dolls i just need that achivement then i am done with fable 2 my gamertag is xstarshooerxx message me on Xbox bc i go on it everyday

riprino

Reaction score

i need all the dolls but generic and hammer i can trade almoste any ledgendary wep or money for the dolls plz help me out im getting tired of serching through fourms sites and adding random ppl to try and find these blasted dolls. if u want to trade add me ill usually be on if not then ill be on later that day.

Reaction score

I currently only have a Lucien doll, so anyone who would like to offer me any of the other five please just send me a message over Live. My Gamertag is ConorO84.

Jez The Great

Reaction score

Hey,

I'm in need of most the hero dolls, I currently have 5 theresa dolls.

If anyone would like to trade me a Garth, Hammer, Lucien Fairfax and Reaver doll for a Theresa doll, then just add me on live and I'll be more than glad to trade! (gamertag to the left).

thanks.

Jez The Great

Reaction score

BalvarineBosmer;402734 said:
I currently only have a Lucien doll, so anyone who would like to offer me any of the other five please just send me a message over Live. My Gamertag is ConorO84.

If you get another doll via the shooting range I'll be more than glad to trade you a Theresa doll for it! :)

Your gamertag doesn't exist on live apparently btw.

Reaction score

Jez The Great;402753 said:
If you get another doll via the shooting range I'll be more than glad to trade you a Theresa doll for it! :)

Your gamertag doesn't exist on live apparently btw.

Well I'll gladly get you another doll : ). And, try "Conor084" it's either a zero or an actual "O" I'm honestly not sure lol.

Oisrisso

Reaction score

Hi, I've got a bunch of Lucien dolls and a spare Theresa doll. I'd be happy to trade for any save for Theresa.

Gamertag is Oisrisso. Thanks!

EDIT: Just need Garth and Reaver now.

Jez The Great

Reaction score

BalvarineBosmer;402765 said:
Well I'll gladly get you another doll : ). And, try "Conor084" it's either a zero or an actual "O" I'm honestly not sure lol.

Thanks for the trade

**update**

only need Garth, Hammer and Reaver dolls now.

Still trading Theresa dolls for them.

zrtsmilezz

Reaction score

Hey guys im trading a theresa doll for any doll except hammer if anyone interested send me a friend request my GT is my user name o and leave a message saying u want to trade so i don't accidentally not accept lol

Reaction score

Just to put it out there, I have an abundance of Lucien dolls and various other things as wel as cash. I would gladly make a trade with anyone for a doll other then Theresa or Lucien, you name your price. Thanks in advance : ). And once again, my gamertag is Conor084.

Reaction score

Blackdragon1220;403349 said:
I have a reaver doll for anyone willin to trade any other dolls

I'll trade you a Lucien doll if you'd like, my Gamertag is Conor084.

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

I need a Hammer doll willing to give legendary weapons and Lucien dolls and Theresa dolls PM me or send me a message on Live ;)

malkav the madman

Reaction score

I have a reaver doll, or a highroller coat for anyone willing to trade a hammer doll.

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score

Is there anyway to get a *starting* doll BESIDE getting 2nd place in the westcliff shooting range cuz im not that good at the stupid shooting stuff thxs
P.S. gamertag is on the left

<---

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

SqueakyPenguins;403886 said:
Is there anyway to get a *starting* doll BESIDE getting 2nd place in the westcliff shooting range cuz im not that good at the stupid shooting stuff thxs
P.S. gamertag is on the left

<---

That's pretty much the only way :\ but if you get the See the Future DLC you get like 2 Theresa dolls so yeah there's that...

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score

In order to do the dollcatcher thing we have to have all the doll at once correct?