• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Official Doll Exchange

morgan2020

Reaction score
Re: Official Doll Exchange

Desperatley need Garth and Lucien dolls, currently have 3 spare Theresa's to trade but also have a variety of legendary weapons and some cash if anyone's interested in selling rather than trading

Gamertag: SanestArcanist

D

dualboomstix

see above, I have a ton of theresa, but need lucien, garth and reaver. Also need to "gift" something. I've never taken fable II on live, so I don't know how to go about this. My gamertag is DualBoomStix. Hit me up on live, send me an invite or a message.

tomb

Reaction score

Hi I have a Garth doll... I dont want it, just the achievement. so if anyone needs this to complete their collection thats fine. You can keep it too.

GT baramuszczak

ill be on for the next few hours...

T

The Pale Balverine

So I have a bunch of Teresa dolls from the shooting range BUT I also have the See the Future DLC and in an area in the cursed skull when you're on your way to "the last beacon" there's a dig spot where you dig up a hammer doll. I searched the web to see if this has happend to anyone else and it has, so I'm wondering if maybe Lion Head put the rest of the dolls in the DLC so we don't all have to trade like this? If anyone else finds more let us know! I also dug up a teresa doll outside of the Shadow Court in the Cursed Snowglobe, I don't know if that was just because that's the doll from my world, or if everyone gets a Teresa doll there, but it'd be nice to know!

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

The Pale Balverine;386102 said:
So I have a bunch of Teresa dolls from the shooting range BUT I also have the See the Future DLC and in an area in the cursed skull when you're on your way to "the last beacon" there's a dig spot where you dig up a hammer doll. I searched the web to see if this has happend to anyone else and it has, so I'm wondering if maybe Lion Head put the rest of the dolls in the DLC so we don't all have to trade like this? If anyone else finds more let us know! I also dug up a teresa doll outside of the Shadow Court in the Cursed Snowglobe, I don't know if that was just because that's the doll from my world, or if everyone gets a Teresa doll there, but it'd be nice to know!

There is an extra doll in each DLC, not all of them. I didn't get my default (shooting range) doll outside the Shadow Court in the Cursed Snowglobe, just so that you know thatit varies through all the dolls.

G

guyblade

I have two extra Luciens and an extra Theresa and am looking for Garth, Hammer and/or Reaver.

T

The Pale Balverine

goatfeasters;386177 said:
There is an extra doll in each DLC, not all of them. I didn't get my default (shooting range) doll outside the Shadow Court in the Cursed Snowglobe, just so that you know thatit varies through all the dolls.

thank you! well it's too bad I got a second teresa doll then (N)

TalelLakhal

Reaction score

I'm buying the Lucien Doll, Hammer Doll, Garth Doll, I'm paying about 5mill each. (I can pay more if you have a regular price...). I also can offer theresa dolls and regular hero dolls.

Devlin88

Reaction score

I have some spare garth dolls & alot of money. I need a hammer doll, whoever trades it with me will get the achievement as well. Add me if you're interested

tomb

Reaction score

*update* just need the lucien and hammer dolls to complete collection. will trade other four for the achievement.
with 2 mill to sweeten the deal!

togo la sha

Reaction score

looking for a hammer doll. i have an extra garth to trade. hammer is last one i need

Silly_Cow

Reaction score

I'll trade a Hammer doll for a lucien

TalelLakhal

Reaction score

I got the archievement already so I sell these hero dolls: 4x Hero Doll, 5x Theresa Hero Doll. If you wanna buy them it should be today since my gold membership will expire :p.

mdeg089

mdeg089
Reaction score

I'm looking for Garth and Lucien
I have Reaver and Hammer, and I have an assortment of item as well as gold.

Destro23

Reaction score

What I Have for Trade:
Hero x2
Theresa X1
Lucien x3

What I Need:
Hammer
Garth
Reaver

My Xbox Live Handle is Silverghost86

TalelLakhal

Reaction score

Buying a Hammer, Garth, Reaver doll. Paying 10million each.

JAaron

Reaction score

Hey guys, Like many of you I have Hero x7, Theresa x2, and a Lucien. I'm obviously looking for all others.

Just looking for the achievement and not to keep them.

Elite Per

Reaction score

If someone has a Reaver, Garth and a Lucian Doll we can get the Achievement together.

GamerTag:
Elite Per

S

Samdecahedron

I'm in need of the Garth Doll, can trade a Reaver one or a large sum of gold. Gamertag is Samdecahedron (don't ask :))