• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

oi

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
oi

Oi there everybody. Necromancer here. i'm a HUGE fable fan. i've been meaning to join this forum, and finally just now got around to it. i was introduced to it by a friend of mine who is a moderator here. not sure if he still uses the same name, but it was FableFreak1.

Anyway, i think you'll find that i'll be a pretty good addition to the community here. i've beaten fable: TLC 14 times, and i've beaten fable 2 16 times, so i have some pretty decent knowledge of the game :D

hope to see you all around the forum:D

Cain

Reaction score
Re: oi

We don't have a fablefreak1 but we do have a fablefreak. And don't brag about being a good addition to the forum. Anyway welcome to the forum.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

There's no need to brag about joining the forums, there is no FableFreak1, only FableFreak. But welcome to the forums, and I hope you enjoy it here. ^_^

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I know Fablefreak, and welcome to the forums.:)

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome. To your death.

I'm the biggest AC fan in da whoel wolrd!!!@ roop4gjkldffd

Inn0cent v0ice™

Mousehunt Knight
Reaction score

oi mate

enjoy in this jolly ol' place and drink some whiskey with your pirate friends !

AHOY

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the woooooorld of tomorroww!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

i guess it is fablefreak, not fablefreak1. anyway, thanks for the warm welcomes:)

and btw, i didn't really mean to brag, i just didn't want to be treated like a fable noob because i'm new

Cain

Reaction score

Its ok. Nobody is Fable Noob here. Unless somebodys username is Fable Noob. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here and your ungodly deals with Skorm. And once again, Welcome to TEH FORUMZ!

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

'Allo there. Welcome to the Fable II Community Forum. :)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the forum, any friend of Brians is a friend of mine. ^_^

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Welcome! :D

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Haven't greeted in a while, welcome :)

F

FableFreak

Hey, I do believe you are sitting right next to me as I type this. Anywhoo, necromancer and I go way back so treat him well or I'll banhammer you! He has more Fable knowledge than anyone I know so trust his opinion and information. I don't see him bragging as much as he is letting you know he is willing to share his cornucopia of Fable intellect.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Welcome to the Forums, it's nice to have someone so dedicated to Fable joining. :lol:

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

thanks again for welcomin' me guys;)

FableFreak;328356 said:
Hey, I do believe you are sitting right next to me as I type this. Anywhoo, necromancer and I go way back so treat him well or I'll banhammer you! He has more Fable knowledge than anyone I know so trust his opinion and information. I don't see him bragging as much as he is letting you know he is willing to share his cornucopia of Fable intellect.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Bkoz

Reaction score

Welcome to the forums! If I ever have any Fable related questions I am coming to you. Even before GOOGLE 0.o

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Bkoz;328669 said:
Welcome to the forums! If I ever have any Fable related questions I am coming to you. Even before GOOGLE 0.o

sounds good, mate :thumbsup:

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Hi. Nice to meet you.

I always wonder who owns the Bargate Prison in Fable 1? Lady Grey? Jack of Blades? Or both?
What's your thoughts?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I would say Jack of Blades owns it. When you go there and get your mother out of the torture chamber the first time, Jack catches you, and part of what he says to your mother is "Did you know he's been crowned Arena Champion? You would have been so proud of him. It must run in the family. That and getting locked up in one of my...charming little cells." Since he says "my cells," that indicates to me that the cells and the prison as a whole are his. Not to mention that when you first get into your cell, the guard who was talking to you says "Oh, and don't try any of that funny Will stuff. It won't work in here. The boss made sure of that." When he says, "the boss," that could only mean the warden or Jack, and it most likely takes some Will powers to disable the Will powers of another, and I doubt the warden can use Will, so it has to be Jack.