• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

One week to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
I'm a 9 I think. Fortunately I cam sleep. But to try to be on par with OP

1.pre ordered limited edition, controller, limited guide
2.bought balverinE order and read it
3.almost finished my perfect transfer save (fable 2 box art man)
4.bought gf live so we can get coop achievements
5. Dressing up for release and Halloween as fable heroes (me and gf) see sig
6.buying/renting bigger tv for fable (even though I have a 42 inch)
7. Booked 26th and 27th off
I think that's it

Izzy Stizzlebonk

ฉันรักคุกกี้.
Reaction score
I'm at 7.

Pretty excited for an RPG to play, but pretty laid-back about it. Not losing sleep or anything over it. Although, I'll tell you, it's nice and helps that I have a place to talk about it.

initialrt

Town Dust
Reaction score
I am probably a 9. Can sleep, but the days are going by quite slow.
  • I bought a 21'' asus 1080p monitor so I could enjoy uninterrupted high-def gaming in my room (only other HD option is downstairs TV that roommates are usually watching).
  • I bought a new Live mic so I can chat with friends and all of you.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I just finished Fable II and got all 66 achievements right at the time I started coming here again which I think was one or two weeks ago or something like that. Right now, as I'm completely finished with Fable II again, I'm replaying Fallout 3 to pump myself up for Fallout New Vegas which is released in two days here in Sweden.

I also ordered Fable: The Lost Chapters for the original Xbox nearly a week ago, but it hasn't arrived yet and I might not be able to play it--sure as hell not gonna finish it--before Fable III comes out. I won't mind having TLC for Xbox though, but still.

EDIT: I guess about 6-7, but that's only because I'm too busy to actually think about it and because so many great games have and will be released this season. If I actually start to think about it, I'll rise to about 8-9 at first, and then I'll blow through the roof and go to 11 (seriously) if I keep thinking about it for more than five minutes and/or start to look at videos and start discussing theories with people. :D

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
I'm a 9 I think. Fortunately I cam sleep. But to try to be on par with OP

1.pre ordered limited edition, controller, limited guide
2.bought balverinE order and read it
3.almost finished my perfect transfer save (fable 2 box art man)
4.bought gf live so we can get coop achievements
5. Dressing up for release and Halloween as fable heroes (me and gf) see sig
6.buying/renting bigger tv for fable (even though I have a 42 inch)
7. Booked 26th and 27th off
I think that's it
yeah i booked off the 26th

Armondo Buddy

Reaction score
I must admit that while I am a grown man. I will be letting out a series olf girl-ish squeeks as I buy the game all the way up until I kill the first enemy....

Shadowtree

Winner of Lil'Miss Zerg 2010
Reaction score
I is SO EXCITE!!! But I think I only count as a 7 at most. Cause Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy this week and dont have time to think about it much... But I get all twitchy with joy when I do. :D

ScarFace12793

Reaction score
i would say i'm about 8 or 9, i hope its longer then fable 2, fable 2 storyline lenght was a disopointment. (sorry if i spelt it wrong.)

ScarFace12793

Reaction score
I am probably a 9. Can sleep,.
  • I bought a 21'' asus 1080p monitor so I could enjoy uninterrupted high-def gaming in my room (only other HD option is downstairs TV that roommates are usually watching).
  • I bought a new Live mic so I can chat with friends and all of you.

i know what u mean about "the days are going by quite slow". it feels like its taking 4 ages. what i think the problem is "the more u think about somethink the longer it will take 4 u 2 finally get it". if u know what i mean, if u don't never mind.

ScarFace12793

Reaction score
just borght a new new 55" just 4 games. the game is almost here.

initialrt

Town Dust
Reaction score
just borght a new new 55" just 4 games. the game is almost here.
yea I feel you. I should preoccupy myself with something... imma try and clear homework out of the way so for maximum game-age. Just hooked up fable II to my 21.5'' and i wish i went bigger :(

initialrt

Town Dust
Reaction score
yea I feel you. I should preoccupy myself with something... imma try and clear homework out of the way so for maximum game-age. Just hooked up fable II to my 21.5'' and i wish i went bigger :(

Just finished Fable II in preparation... and in a crazed fit of intense fable spirit I returned my 21.5 inch monitor and am in the market for a 27" yeee!!! go big or go home.

Lionheart

Reaction score
Well I rarely visit the forums anymore and Fable 3 looks like more of Fable 2 so I am not really too excited. Last year I couldn't sleep and I loved the game but this time I want it to surprise me. Unfortunately Peter already revealed a big plot detail so that is out of the bag but the rest of the game will be a surprise. Overall 5/10.

Jace

Reaction score
I'll be in Chicago when it arrives back at the ranch. UPS told me they will just give it to the security guard at my house. Haha I could see Ryan (Security Guard) playing it until I get back and then being like "Sir, I had to make sure the xbox was safe".

Armondo Buddy

Reaction score
I'm still a 10! Haven't slept a wink since sunday night! I'm so tired and excited I think I'm gonna- :passes out:

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
I'll be in Chicago when it arrives back at the ranch. UPS told me they will just give it to the security guard at my house. Haha I could see Ryan (Security Guard) playing it until I get back and then being like "Sir, I had to make sure the xbox was safe".
Are you Bush?

Status
Not open for further replies.