• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

OOPS! TV and radio presenter Jonathan Ross slips out he might be voicing in Fable 3

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
OOPS! TV and radio presenter Jonathan Ross slips out he might be voicing in Fable 3

Article http://www.kotaku.com.au/games/2009/03/bbc_talk_show_man_mentions_fable_iii-2.html

Jonathan Ross said:
Goodnight all. Must go to bed. Got asked to do voice in Fable 3 tonight. Subarashi. Oyasuminasia. Woss out.

Look he hasn't suplied any evidence so you can't really porve this is true. He apparently laughed when saying this, but why is it a joke.

People believe it could be a new DLC for Fable II or some Fable spin-off, but honestly not Fable III already.

Also here is a twitter page that has something to do with it, but i don't know how to work twitter so i will leave this to you Tritterers out there to work it out.
http://twitter.com/Wossy

And here is more about Ross:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/shows/ross/

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: OOPS! TV and radio presenter Jonathan Ross slips out he might be voicing in Fabl

he could just be jokeing

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score
Re: OOPS! TV and radio presenter Jonathan Ross slips out he might be voicing in Fabl

.... Where is the joke, i mean i haven't heard his radio station, but if he attracted more music listeners than gamers he wouldn't post a joke like this since alot of the audience would shrug it. But he is a typical voice over lionhead would higher:

1)British

2)Comedic

I know it's not a chance but atleast it gets me a bit excited

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

His voice would be well suited for a part in Fable so who knows.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

You'll be able to tell if he's in Fable 3. He can't pronounce his "R"'s.

Wun Wogger Wabbit, Wun!
And so on.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;283816 said:
You'll be able to tell if he's in Fable 3. He can't pronounce his "R"'s.

Wun Wogger Wabbit, Wun!
And so on.
Really, that bad? I wonder what characters we will have in Fable 3? :unsure:

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

moonfever;283824 said:
Really, that bad? I wonder what characters we will have in Fable 3? :unsure:

It's hard to tell because who knows when it will be set. Some people say about 20 years in the future, others say it'll be set in the old kingdom.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;283825 said:
It's hard to tell because who knows when it will be set. Some people say about 20 years in the future, others say it'll be set in the old kingdom.

Wouldn't mind the Old Kingdom setting. :D
Some of my friends miss fighting the dragons.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

moonfever;283828 said:
Wouldn't mind the Old Kingdom setting. :D
Some of my friends miss fighting the dragons.

Lol. Never played Fable or TLC so I don't know =]

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;283829 said:
I have TLC, and Jack made a really cool Dragon. ;)

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Zjuggernaut;283829 said:
FORE SHAME!

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Aions;283836 said:
FOR SHAME!

I wasn't interested in Fable 1, I was only about 8 years old or something. Didn't seem like my sort of game, it was Crash and Spyro. Then I hit my teens and now I just blow peoples heads off, skateboard and beat up people on GTA, Bully and Saints Row ^_^.

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

Yeh it must be DLC he is talking bout if it is a joke.

Or EXTREMELY early stages of Fable III.

I'd rather he took his time and released DLC. Oh and start this other game.

Otherwise it will be like Need for Speed, once was brilliant, someone screwed up the company, and now they release bad games every 6 months, thus resulting no depth.

Dentie

Reaction score

lets hope it is something about fable :)

anain12

Reaction score

I really don't care who is doing the voices in Fable 2 unless they really suck.

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

hmm lionhead revealed the new dlc close to when this was revealed... Im not sur if he is talikng about the new dlc

Dentie

Reaction score

well it is really obvious that he talks about speaking in voices for fable ??3?? and a day later Lionhead says there will be a new DLC

heroofjokevale

Reaction score

he sounds alot like the trader in fable 1 and murgo in fable 2 (anyone know if there is any relation between those two btw?)