• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oops.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Hello, everyone.

I've done a few posts here at ProjectEgo, but I've never fully explored the forums (I'm just too addicted to the Fable 3 marketplace at the moment). Anyway, I'm still new here and just so happened to find this section of the forums, so here I am. I don't really have much to say, but I do look forward to being more active here with you all.

Oh, and in case you're wondering why I don't have an avatar, it's because my computer is down (I'm currently in the process of building a new one), so I use my phone to go online (this is only temporary), so I can't upload avatars through my phone.

Well, my XBL GT is:

I am L0ki

So feel free to add me.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Guess this answers the question someone asked before about if Xenforo works on Mobile Phones. Welcome to our forums. ^_^

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, nice signature.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, nice signature.
Thank you.
I made that signature about a year ago.
I noticed there's a signature making area, so I can't wait to get my computer back up and running to Photoshop it up with everyone there.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome!! Have a pirate:wesuck:eek:n the house.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Welcome friend. Make sure to eat the purple pies, because the green ones implode your reproductive organs, and you will die instanly! :)

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
is that a thug life megatron?

you could potentially be one of my favorite people.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
is that a thug life megatron?

you could potentially be one of my favorite people.

Nope, It's a thug life Optimus Prime. I'm sorry, Optimus Rhyme. Although, Megatron is my favorite followed by Soundwave and Starscream (Always preferred the Decepticons over the Autobots- except for Grimlock).

I couldn't help but notice you got some graff in your signature. I'm a big graff head, although I don't do much of it these days, but I'm telling you, give me a German fat cap or NYC fat with a krylon can (no, make that more than one), and I'd go all city in hours.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Nope, It's a thug life Optimus Prime. I'm sorry, Optimus Rhyme. Although, Megatron is my favorite followed by Soundwave and Starscream (Always preferred the Decepticons over the Autobots- except for Grimlock).

I couldn't help but notice you got some graff in your signature. I'm a big graff head, although I don't do much of it these days, but I'm telling you, give me a German fat cap or NYC fat with a krylon can (no, make that more than one), and I'd go all city in hours.

SERIOUS??? what was your word??

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score

I've had a lot over the years. I use "Evoce" now (I don't graff that much these days, but a local skateboard shop here asks me to do some for their boards), so it's more like a signature name for me now. I also use "Jest", which Ive used since '95.

Let me find some pics I've got. Ive got some bkackbook shots. I'll post em in a bit.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score

Here's a few, mostly from my blackbooks.

Did these for my wife:

1291136077403.jpg

1291136676874.jpg

Little blackbook tagging:

1291136178504.jpg

1291136210213.jpg

Here's a board I did (two sides):

1291136265337.jpg

1291136319256.jpg

Here's one in my blackbook that I eventually put on a board:

1291136146371.jpg

Now on the board:

1291136025540.jpg

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
dude, you've got some SERIOUS talent.
those are sweet. i take it you board too?

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
dude, you've got some SERIOUS talent.
those are sweet. i take it you board too?

Thank you.

I used to board, but not so much these days. Now, I just try to help supporting the boarding community here with fundraisers and art.

I'll post more when I find em. I've got some buried in my photobuckets somewhere.

Where I'm from boarding and graffiti went hand in hand. In fact, my old graffiti crew (Night Time Kings) still board to this day and we're all in our late 20's. Haha.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
^i'm guessing Phillie or L.A.
amiright? :lol:

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score

Haha. No. I'm actually from Guam, but San Diego grew my style. I did most of my graff on Guam. I used to be called "The Mad Bomber" back then. But San Diego lifted my skills with styles, so I started self proclaiming myself the "Red Baron of Graffiti". Now I -barely- graff these days. I'm now in Little Rock, Arkansas and the graffiti scene here is little to none.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score

I hope you don't mind, but I wanted to try out your name, so I got it up on my blackbook. Again, I hope you don't mind. Here's a pic. It only took me a few minutes.

1291172823431.jpg

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
that's crazy man! my cousin used to write in san diego. probably before your time though, he's 45. :lol:

love it!
this is actually just a screen name. to be honest i ripped this tag from a google image search. i'm working on one IRL at the moment, but it hasn't really left the spiral bound notebook stage yet. to be honest, i'm pretty terrible at it. it's more out of fascination and self-enjoyment than anything.

would you mind if i ripped some of what you did for a new sig? i much prefer it to what i used originally.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
that's crazy man! my cousin used to write in san diego. probably before your time though, he's 45. :lol:

love it!
this is actually just a screen name. to be honest i ripped this tag from a google image search. i'm working on one IRL at the moment, but it hasn't really left the spiral bound notebook stage yet. to be honest, i'm pretty terrible at it. it's more out of fascination and self-enjoyment than anything.

would you mind if i ripped some of what you did for a new sig? i much prefer it to what i used originally.

I don't mind, man. It's your name, your right. Haha.
If you ever need any pointers, man, let me know.

Your cousin's 45?
I give mad props to OG graff heads. Also a bit envious, since they had glory days with trains and all.

Yeah. Graff for fun and enjoyment was how I got into it. In fact, that's how I got the name Jest, cause I started doing it as a joke, cause my older peers were big into it and I was no where good at it, so I wasn't serious into it. Then a few years passed and I was obsessed.

I started using Evoce when I turned 24, cause Jest was on police profile and I got caught, so if I wanted to continue it on the streets, I'd have to change my name.

Also, biggest thing to me about getting up is your name. Always have your name mean something to you.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score

love it!

Just wanted to show off one I just got done doing of my gamer tag:

1291314051188.jpg