• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oops.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score
[GASP] Discussing illegal activities?????? On a decent, god-fearing board like Projectego? NOOOOOO!

Fortunately, said discussion sounded like complete gibberish, so I think it doesn't count.

Welcome to the forumses.

I feel the need to contribute to the conversation, so:

Greatest graffiti ever. Bridge (I think it was a train bridge) going over the DC Beltway. Big-ass Disney-looking Mormon temple looming in the background. Huge letters: SURRENDER DOROTHY.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
[GASP] Discussing illegal activities?????? On a decent, god-fearing board like Projectego? NOOOOOO!

Fortunately, said discussion sounded like complete gibberish, so I think it doesn't count.

Welcome to the forumses.

I feel the need to contribute to the conversation, so:

Greatest graffiti ever. Bridge (I think it was a train bridge) going over the DC Beltway. Big-ass Disney-looking Mormon temple looming in the background. Huge letters: SURRENDER DOROTHY.

Technically it was just a mention of illegal activities. Also, it could be arguable whether it is illegal depending where you live. I'm not telling people to go out and do this. As for myself, I've served my community services and jail time in my life.

As for that graffiti, it sounds like it's a mural or a piece. I love em. I've been actually wanting to do one Fable themed.