• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Opinions on guns.

A

An Angry Giraffe

Opinions on guns.

The best gun?

The legendary Enforcer, Red Dragon or Perfartor?
Or maybe just a Flintlock Pistol?

Discuss.

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score
Re: Opinions on guns.

Red Dragon, by far.

Cain

Reaction score

Thats not a gun.
This is a gun.

hugegun.jpg

LOL Its definitely Red Dragon.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

red dragon for me too

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Red Dragon is the best pistol. If you like, rifles, i'd say Hal's rifle. It has 24 bullets per reload. It doesnt fire as fast as a pistol, but its pretty good. But i prefer Red Dragon... But this is the wrong section to post this thread Its in Fable 3 discussion, this is a about fable 2

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

i have the knothole dlc so i made my own legendary rifle...
i hate the red dragon

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Aions;329718 said:
i have the knothole dlc so i made my own legendary rifle...
i hate the red dragon
What do you mean by that. You made your own legendary rifle...? How...? did you just augment a rifle with four augment slots or something...?

GaEv

Reaction score

my best character doesn't use a gun, he uses the rammer.

Cain

Reaction score

GaEV this is opinions of guns not posting if your character uses a gun or not. If you say that you don't like guns and prefer to use crossbows thats fine but your last post has nothing to do with the discussion

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Red Dragon easily. It fires like a Machine Gun and annihilates everything.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

Perfartor is my fav, i like the red dragon and all but eh.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

The Perferator sucks if you're good, though. Everyone's running away and you're like "Come back 'ere you little b*tch!"

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

The enforcer is the best in a hollow men swarm. I dont think anyone would disagree. It works like a musket. And Muskets were good in large crowds. It even Saved my arse in the crucible once when I was trying to get a perfect round.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Muskets only worked well in large crowds because they were extremely inaccurate, and more targets meant more of a chance of getting a hit. Blunderbusses, however, works more like shotguns, at least they do in fable. They spray multiple projectiles at a short range. While both muskets and blunderbusses share the quality of being good against large groups of enemies, they do in fact work differently.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

necromancer11;329950 said:
Muskets only worked well in large crowds because they were extremely inaccurate, and more targets meant more of a chance of getting a hit. Blunderbusses, however, works more like shotguns, at least they do in fable. They spray multiple projectiles at a short range. While both muskets and blunderbusses share the quality of being good against large groups of enemies, they do in fact work differently.
Then i'd say a blunderbuss is a hybrid musket and shotgun. It has characteristics of each...

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Red Dragon ftw.

F

FiendFyre

I prefer the crossbows [The Rammer's my favourite Ranged weapon] but out of the guns, I'd probably say the Red Dragon.
I like how it shoots pretty quickly. That's what really lets The Enforcer down - super powerful but way too slow, the bandits are on to you before you have time to reload.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

I prefer a master flintlock pistol, stylish yet deadly. :cool: Pluss with Knothole add on you can have weapons with 4 augment slots which is usually better than using a legendary.

But I really wish there was a legendary form of every veryation of ranged weapon. A legendary flintlock pistol and rifle, legenary clockwork rifle (red dragon is the pistol), legendary turret pistol (perforator is the rifle) as well as both types of crossbows (I dont remember whats already available, as I never use them :lol:)

The ability to name and color your weapon would be awesome aswell. You can name your dog and color your cloths so why not your weapon too? I really think there should be a legendary flintock rifle, and it should zoom in farther and faster than other guns so its like a sniper. But above all I want a legendary form of EVERY variation of weapon, not just one pistol, one rifle, and one crossbow.

Oh and for the record, I used to really like the red dragon, but then I fell in love with flintlocks.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Aions;329718 said:
i hate the red dragon

Why?

FiendFyre;330388 said:
That's what really lets The Enforcer down - super powerful but way too slow, the bandits are on to you before you have time to reload.

It's not slow if you've got level 4 or 5 speed. I don't use it that often, but when I do, it doesn't seem all that slow.

TJ Griffin;330405 said:
But I really wish there was a legendary form of every veryation of ranged weapon. A legendary flintlock pistol and rifle, legenary clockwork rifle (red dragon is the pistol), legendary turret pistol (perforator is the rifle) as well as both types of crossbows (I dont remember whats already available, as I never use them :lol:)

There's 3 types of crossbows: light, heavy, and repeaters. The Rammer is heavy.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

red dragon is better. i prefer to use a 4 augment slot master clockwork rifle as it fires almost as fast as the red dragon, and i get to choose it's enchantments