• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Please help

rmrt

Well... me
Reaction score
Please help

Well I am new in this of modding, so I was Modding Bowerston jail but now when i enter Bowerstone jail, the game just close.:(

_please__revamped_by_bad_blood.gif
Please someone can tell me what is wrong or send me a backup of Bowerstone Jail

Well I Reinstalled Fable so nevermind

Um Anyone knows how to delete This Thread?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Re: Please help

I'm not quite sure if it's allowed to post original files/backups on these forum boards. However, first thing, and the most important one, is to backup your files before starting to mess with your files. Your game most likely crashes/exits to desktop, as you've messed something up. If we aren't allowed to post backups, I'm afraid the option would be reinstalling your game, and backing up immediately afterwards

Also, I suggest you read this: http://forums.projectego.net/making-back-ups-17402/

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

You've edited it wrongly. I'm pretty sure sending you a back-up is illegal, you should've made one yourself. Try undoing the damage you did.

"I'm not a psychic you know." - JohnDoe

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

True. However, I always make a backup of the whole data folder. I mean, it's best to have a backup of all the data, rather than specific files -- not that it's only for modding, but just in general.

jwc2200

Reaction score

Can you get tngs from the disk? I know disk one has the bigs and bins in a zip file, but I haven't looked for tngs or levs.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

I looked, and there are bigs, bncfg files and such, but no TNG ones from what I see.