• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

possible DlC's for fable 2

Reaver's Kingdom

Reaction score
possible DlC's for fable 2

as the title says

1. Reaver Returns
2. The battle monk's temple

reply or tell more ideas

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: possible DlC's for fable 2

I think they should save the Reaver plot for Fable III. I don't think the battle monk's temple is an interesting enough concept to include as DLC.

I think a better Idea for DLC would be the northern wastes, exploring possible storylines relating to that. Maybe even Hook Coast.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^Bringing back the Northern Wastes and/or Hook Coast would be awesome.

I also like the idea of bringing Reaver back, but only if you are able to kill him.

An idea that I've had for some kind of Fable 2 expansion or DLC is that the hero somehow traces his routes back to the Hero of Oakvale, by means other than the paintings in the Chamber of Fate. I haven't really thought out the specifics, but something involving that sort of thing would be pretty cool to me. Nothing like that is going to happen though since they're done making Fable 2 DLC and on to making Fable 3.

FableFan4

Reaction score

Reaver's Kingdom;350188 said:
as the title says

1. Reaver Returns
2. The battle monk's temple

reply or tell more ideas

i don't get wut u mean for number 2. alot of people think you should should find rose if u picked luv. the gerneral idea i find good, though then she'd be alot younger than you and another brainless character that worships and or fears you :hmm:

FableFan4

Reaction score

Necromancer11;350204 said:

I also like the idea of bringing Reaver back, but only if you are able to kill him.

An idea that I've had for some kind of Fable 2 expansion or DLC is that the hero somehow traces his routes back to the Hero of Oakvale, by means other than the paintings in the Chamber of Fate. I haven't really thought out the specifics, but something involving that sort of thing would be pretty cool to me. Nothing like that is going to happen though since they're done making Fable 2 DLC and on to making Fable 3.
that would be somewhat interesting. though one of the books in fable 2 that is rare is called the hero of oakvale. it says that maybe one day a new hero would come who is related to the hero of oakvale... and something along that line. i don't really remember. i readit a long while ago

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^That's not quite what I had in mind, but I have read that book.

And don't double post. Use the multi-quote button to put more than one quote into a message.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Arseface;350199 said:
I think they should save the Reaver plot for Fable III. I don't think the battle monk's temple is an interesting enough concept to include as DLC.

I think a better Idea for DLC would be the northern wastes, exploring possible storylines relating to that. Maybe even Hook Coast.
yeah northern wastes is one of my fav places in fable tlc, it should be like another bowerstone by now...

V spencer V

Reaction score

Necromancer11;350204 said:

Hookcoast, EH? that is the place were you use the Fireheart, Am I right? I was playing F1 Yesterday, I think i was there...

I would most likely, want.... Knothole Glade back.. Somehow liked that place.. Haha

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

A lot of this stuff can probably be thrown into Fable 3.