• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Precautionary Plans

N

Nekaku

Precautionary Plans

The "Sexual Awkwardness" Thread, when talking about rape, got me thinking on what I'd do if someone tried to rape my Girlfriend. And I came to the conclusion that I'd Break their limbs and cut off their genitalia and through them into a river.

If Someone that close to you got raped, what would you set off to do?

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Precautionary Plans

Hang them upside down in a tree, with a bucket full of dead fish over their head and light the tree on fire, then right before the fire gets to him, put the fire out and send in hungry lions and crows.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I don't think you'd be concerned about the rapist because you'd be too busy trying to comfort the victim. Think about it, your girlfriend is sat alone in the house still suffering, probably worrying about you out there looking for the weirdo.

You should be there for the close person, and be faithful that the rapist will be treated worse than the dirt under your shoe in prison, will probably get beaten to a pulp regularly when they get out and maybe even be killed.

Not saying that I agree or disagree with it, but the rapist shouldn't be your concern if such a thing happened.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Aahh... revenge fantasies. I often lay awake at night, just imagining myself killing someone over some sort of vendetta. In all honesty, I'd probably have to ban myself if I shared it with you, so I won't.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

On second thought, the title is precautionary plans. You aren't worried that such a thing has happened are you?

N

Nekaku

No, I'm not. And if it has, she's one hell of person if she can hide it. Especially from me.

Well... Guess I'd have to agree... I'd rather make her feel better... Though don't you think she'd be happy to be avenged if it were to happen?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Nekaku;323048 said:
No, I'm not. And if it has, she's one hell of person if she can hide it. Especially from me.

Well... Guess I'd have to agree... I'd rather make her feel better... Though don't you think she'd be happy to be avenged if it were to happen?
It depends on her personality, although I think she'd rather have someone familiar around who she can trust and just get through it with. She might react the opposite, she might close herself off from everyone and refrain from eye-contact or even touching.

It all depends on the attacker and the attack its self, and the mental stability of the victim. If you wouldn't be satisfied unless the guy is beaten to a pulp, maybe call in a favour from some friends? Or take your girlfriend to someone like her mother to stay for a while while you go out hunting.

All hypothetically speaking, of course.

N

Nekaku

Yes, completely Hypothecally. But I think I'd follow your advice were it to happen.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Anyone ever had the fantasy where you are walking outside one night and happen upon something such as a rape or a mugging, and you just walk up and kill the attacker in the most brutal way possible?

I have it frequently....

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;323063 said:
Anyone ever had the fantasy where you are walking outside one night and happen upon something such as a rape or a mugging, and you just walk up and kill the attacker in the most brutal way possible?

I have it frequently....

I have it a lot as well. :lol: It's kind of funny.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Kinda scary, too. Must be some primal desire for violence at work, because I enjoy it disturbingly much...

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;323073 said:
Kinda scary, too. Must be some primal desire for violence at work, because I enjoy it disturbingly much...

Haha, I know! I always have this angry face but I'm always smiling in it.

Kind of like >: )

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I'd probably say I'd do this, But i probably wouldn't.. I'd find the rapist dude, And not hurt him one bit, but i'd find the ones that he loves and do some cynical and sinister thing to them. Which will make him feel even worse because they didnt do anything and its all his fault.

N

Nekaku

ScareCrowReturn;323088 said:
I'd probably say I'd do this, But i probably wouldn't.. I'd find the rapist dude, And not hurt him one bit, but i'd find the ones that he loves and do some cynical and sinister thing to them. Which will make him feel even worse because they didnt do anything and its all his fault.

O.O

Hm... I never thought of that... Wow, I'd definantly be tempted to do that... But I don't know if I would...

X

Xeon

Rape is more about domination than sex. I don't know anyone close to me that has been raped or allmost raped, but the other day I got violated by an old man at a bar. I was sitting in a bar chair with a girl on my lap when I felt something agains't my neck. I looked back and saw a fat guy with a boner trying to get past two chairs... horrible expirience...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

I'd never ever do that, angry as I may be. This other person related to the offender have done me no ill whatsoever. Also, it wouldn't feel as good as doing something to the actual offender himself, personally.

X

Xeon

Not many get to confront the rapist that hurt someone close them, usually rapists don't know their victim and if they do they are most likely to murder them afterwards

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Xeon;323103 said:
Not many get to confront the rapist that hurt someone close them, usually rapists don't know their victim and if they do they are most likely to murder them afterwards

Yeah but we're talking about a fictional scenario here. One where you can do...anything.