• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

pregnant??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
pregnant??

So if you can get pregnant in fable two....I wonder if you can have miscairages??? o_O

D

darthlime101

Re: pregnant??

Who knows. Maybe if you beat your wife..... ah nevermind. :ninja:

Mike398214

Death Ranger
Reaction score

What about death by labor?

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Interesting prospect. Will be very interesting to note if they put that kind of thing in the game....

:ninja:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Mike398214;24494 said:
What about death by labor?

You spend your entire youth killing evil and you don't even take one serious injury - but then when you settle down with your husband you die when giving birth.

Oh, the irony. Imagine going "Yes, finally I'll have a kid in fable!" just to be smacked with a "Game Over!" screen in your face.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;24501 said:
You spend your entire youth killing evil and you don't even take one serious injury - but then when you settle down with your husband you die when giving birth.

Oh, the irony. Imagine going "Yes, finally I'll have a kid in fable!" just to be smacked with a "Game Over!" screen in your face.

j00 ph4il @ ch1ldb1rTh- n00b!!

With that said and taking into consideration what you just mentioned Tsuya I now highly doubt the miscarriage factor... yay, everybodies makin' babies....

:lol:

I cant wait to see this forum when people start having babies on Fable 2....

"Yeah my kid is so damn evil that he hung the headmaster up by his nuts and used him a pinata... my boy, Im so proud..." :'(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox;24506 said:
j00 ph4il @ ch1ldb1rTh- n00b!!

With that said and taking into consideration what you just mentioned Tsuya I now highly doubt the miscarriage factor... yay, everybodies makin' babies....

:lol:

I cant wait to see this forum when people start having babies on Fable 2....

"Yeah my kid is so damn evil that he hung the headmaster up by his nuts and used him a pinata... my boy, Im so proud..." :'(

LMAO....That would be awesome. I'd take pictures. :blush: Bwohahahahahaa.:lol:

F

Famous_Reaper

Don't you think the day after you got pregnant the child would be born?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Legendary_Rogue;24596 said:
Don't you think the day after you got pregnant the child would be born?

no, I don't think so, I read or saw that you would see your stomach getting bigger. why would you have the baby RIGHT after you got pregnant?

P

Poppycock

Tsuyu;24501 said:

lol that made my day

V

Vegeta

Lol great ideas maybe if your pregnent and you fight your with your baby inside you, You might get the babyhurt and become retarded o_O

Lol

Like someone else said if you die in child birth well maybe you could keep playing as your kid...:ninja:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

1Ak;24618 said:
Lol great ideas maybe if your pregnent and you fight your with your baby inside you, You might get the babyhurt and become retarded o_O

Lol

Like someone else said if you die in child birth well maybe you could keep playing as your kid...:ninja:

*Not even going near the topic of hanicapped kids with a 100 foot pole*

I think I heard it comfirmed somewhere by Molyneux that you would not be able to continue on playing as your child T_T

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Anyone played Black and White: Creature Isle? Anyway, the big thing was that your Creature could raise a little mini creature on it's on, trying to teach it things that you've in turn thought it.

With this in mind, I really hope for a feature that when your kid grows a bit older, around the age you were in the start of apprentice training, to follow you around and fight with you, sort of like a squire, and trying to mimic his/her big hero and learning your tricks, like which spells you use the most ect ect...

P

Poppycock

ive nevered heard of that game is it good?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

It's an expansion pack to Black & White. What it does is adding new creatures, the mini-creature feature aswell as The Creature Isle, which is basicly a big playground for your Creature - with alot of computer controlled Creatures offering alot of mini-games like lawn-bowl.

Oh yes, it's alot of fun. It isn't as serious as the original Black & White, just allowing you to fool around with your Creature in a big playground!

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Poppycock;24689 said:
i havnt even played black and white

Well, shame on thee! It's the very first game that build on the concept which Fable is built upon "For every action - a consequence" where the player plays the role of a divine entity - or a infernal one. There are alot of tasks you need to do, mostly converting new followers to your herd. If you do this by raining fire down upon their village until the plead for mercy or if you create rain on their dried out farm - it's all up to you.

The Creature is the players physical will in the game in the form of an animal. They start out about as tall as three men but end up being giant behemots dwarfing mountains by comparison! The Creature acts on very good A.I and will mimic your actions. For example if you are evil and throw a bolt of lightning at a villager the Creature will most likely do the same. You can then either punish or approve of the Creature's actions, which will result if he will do the same action again.

Wow, quite a little rant here, wouldn't want to go too far off-topic. Nontheless it's a great and like Fable a revulotionary game and I highly recomend it!

:thumbsup:

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;24670 said:
Anyone played Black and White: Creature Isle? Anyway, the big thing was that your Creature could raise a little mini creature on it's on, trying to teach it things that you've in turn thought it.

With this in mind, I really hope for a feature that when your kid grows a bit older, around the age you were in the start of apprentice training, to follow you around and fight with you, sort of like a squire, and trying to mimic his/her big hero and learning your tricks, like which spells you use the most ect ect...

I played that, until unfortunately, my "friend" "Borrowed" it, both the game and my expansion, and still hasn't given it back.
I need to f**king buy another copy. :'(

P

Poppycock

hmmm il search on the internet for it.... sounds pretty good tho

Status
Not open for further replies.