• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

pregnant??

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poppycock

Re: pregnant??

is the second one already out? cuz i can find a black and white just a black and white 2

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, I even think there is an exp pack for the second one. But I don't like that one, it's more of a RTS game.

F

Famous_Reaper

Sephiroxas;24611 said:
no, I don't think so, I read or saw that you would see your stomach getting bigger. why would you have the baby RIGHT after you got pregnant?

So you could continue the play. There could be a cutscene, like the wedding. And 9 months could pass.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Legendary_Rogue;24849 said:
So you could continue the play. There could be a cutscene, like the wedding. And 9 months could pass.

but it said in the article that you would SEE the progression of the female stomach, why would there be a cutscene if you're supposed to see the progression?

D

darthlime101

Who knows. We should continue to speculate until the final release.

I doubt there will be a cutscene. Maybe you go on some quests, she gets bigger...a few days pass, a little more.. day or two then WHAM-O! A baby. The baby'll grow into a toddler and mimic his/her dad/mom and then he/she will become a child and then dress up as his/her mom/dad. I am saying that since you can choose to be male or female in this one. Woo.

Whoa.... so if your a female, will you get pregnant? What will happen then? Do you go onto maternity leave for Heroes?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

darthlime101;25001 said:
Who knows. We should continue to speculate until the final release.

I doubt there will be a cutscene. Maybe you go on some quests, she gets bigger...a few days pass, a little more.. day or two then WHAM-O! A baby. The baby'll grow into a toddler and mimic his/her dad/mom and then he/she will become a child and then dress up as his/her mom/dad. I am saying that since you can choose to be male or female in this one. Woo.

Whoa.... so if your a female, will you get pregnant? What will happen then? Do you go onto maternity leave for Heroes?

That's what I read. Unless I read wrong.
But I can't wait. "Mommy/Daddy! LOOK LOOK at my tattoo! and I beat up the neighbor kid today! *dance dance heropose*"

Can you have a whole pile of kids? mmm a whole hord of 10thousand kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.