• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[PREVIEW]CVG talks about changes of albion after 50 years and jobs you can do as king

Status
Not open for further replies.

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score
Re: [PREVIEW]CVG talks about changes of albion after 50 years and jobs you can do as

oh the randomised one would be savage and now that i think about it your probly dead right

Brian

Reaction score
Re: [PREVIEW]CVG talks about changes of albion after 50 years and jobs you can do as

It wont be any of your children from fable 2, although it will be your heroes child.

Id like to write more, but it would be a spolier and i dont know how to hide text lol.

AON of Greatnes

Man-Bane
Reaction score

said unborn in see future

Wofty

Jack of Blades
Reaction score

Damn that will be good! Im going to literally live my life as an evil god of war, i hope there is such a title, walking around albion with an army behind me, and falling heads in front of my titan legs.

Yeah im a big fan of Kratos and God of War!

Edmunt

Now available in cherry!
Reaction score

What I'm interested in is just how choices in Fable 2 will impact you. For the most point its just going to have to be living with a reputation hanging over you. But I'm afraid they're going to have it assume to much, what if you didn't heavily align with good or evil. Heck I didn't even own any property other than the starting caravan.

Just wondering how there gonna portray your character if they were a wanderer, thats all.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;342036 said:
This all seems very in depth and groundbreaking, it just doesn't sound....fun. :(

^this......

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I want a demo!

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Damn.I'm gonna start saving money just to preorder this game and get it the first day

Status
Not open for further replies.