• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Purity

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score
Purity

How can I raise my purity? It's all the way at Corruption. And I want to complete the game at max Good and Purity.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Purity

eat a lot of fruits and veggies, lower the rent and shop prices on all the property you own to the lowest they can get, don't eat meat, don't sleep for 7 days

Lionheart

Reaction score

Go to the majority of the stores that you own and put the prices down, after a while your purity will go up I do know way for instant purity but it involves using the clock cheat so I steer clear :p

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Lionheart;328258 said:
Go to the majority of the stores that you own and put the prices down, after a while your purity will go up I do know way for instant purity but it involves using the clock cheat so I steer clear :p
Is 40% ok?

And I set the rent to -20%

F

FiendFyre

And don't the poor little crunchy chicks!
Throughout the game, I kept all my shops and houses at 0%, never ate meat, only veg [Crisp Celery is a good one] and didn't ever do bad stuff, except kill a husband and found my Purity got to 100%.
Certain drinks are also great for getting the Purity meter up quickly. If I remember correctly, Well Water is a good one.

Lionheart

Reaction score

- 20 % works just as well as 0 % I think ;)

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

FiendFyre;328266 said:
And don't the poor little crunchy chicks!
Throughout the game, I kept all my shops and houses at 0%, never ate meat, only veg [Crisp Celery is a good one] and didn't ever do bad stuff, except kill a husband and found my Purity got to 100%.
Certain drinks are also great for getting the Purity meter up quickly. If I remember correctly, Well Water is a good one.
Ok cool. Well Water it is, then!