• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Quentarus' Work

quentarus

Noblesse Oblige of the Chaos Task Force Elite
Reaction score
Quentarus' Work

My Websites:quentarus.deviantart.com
ccollinswt.weebly.com

Just to let you guys know i want to start doing commissions for people for free, So i want to increase my skill in digital arts, I will take up to 10 commissions at one time! so please do not be afraid to ask!

Don't be afraid i need the experience.

This is some stuff i have done, I am posting stuff i am most proud of.

Quentarus_wall_paper_by_quentarus.png

A_dead_man_walking_by_quentarus.jpg

My_kitty_tribute_by_quentarus.jpg

Good_and_evil_by_quentarus.jpg

Quentarus_leads_a_war_by_quentarus.jpg

Nightshade_Ready_for_battle_by_quentarus.jpg

xMrMuffin

Resident Lurker.
Reaction score
Re: Quentarus' Work

Nice work, makes me wish even more that i was good at making graphics, I know practice makes perfect but im too lazy to try :p. What do you use and how long have you been making graphics or whatever you call them?

quentarus

Reaction score

Um a little over a year now. I first started off drawing regularly, then photocopying them then placing it in a program like photoshop or opencanvas, then trace it. At first i actually started off using a fill to color things in. Then i bought a intous 4 small tablet, then i started coloring everything in by hand

like this here

this is the first character i did in graphic arts.

Chris___Quentarus___by_quentarus.jpg

this is the character from the first two characters, this is a pic were i used the fill technique, you can tell by its smooth surface, in the color. Then the darker areas is just a multiply layer. then the art i posted at first, is only 2 layers, the base line then the color, shadows then light reflection is all one color.

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score

i like the flying cat with the valentine heart.
nice colouring tho.

the fourth picture.. man. those are some friggin huge wings.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Relinquished Reality;412583 said:
i like the flying cat with the valentine heart.
nice colouring tho.

the fourth picture.. man. those are some friggin huge wings.

with ya thar cap'n =3

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

I like the cat.

Ever made/ had any interest in making comics?

quentarus

Reaction score

actually the cat picture is a tribute to my kitty who passed away the 15 of July. But thanks, and I have thought about it Droded. I just don't really have a story line or anything like that. The first two characters on my post, is apart of a book i am writing. So i am not going to use that.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Excellent, there is hope for a possible comic tournament after all.

Purple Nurple.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

droded;412682 said:
Excellent, there is hope for a possible comic tournament after all.

Purple Nurple is away visiting canadia.

fix'd :D

quentarus

Reaction score

whats the prize for winning? lol. Not like i will stand a chance.

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score

quentarus;412766 said:
whats the prize for winning? lol. Not like i will stand a chance.

you get a back-rub from daemon300

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score

Pretty decent, do you upload alot of content to DA?

I usually manage to upload a few pics a week.

quentarus

Reaction score

Yeah, i update when i can. normally there is a week interval or two, depending on my inspiration

Character profile
first off Nightshade the last posted picture, w/ pointy ears like an elf

Character Info:
Name: Nightshade "The Guardian of the 7 Devastation gems"
Race: elf (unknown origin)
brief description As a young boy he came across an evil mage, who taught him a spell that he believed would make things better for him. One day he had a bad day at school and his parents were fighting at home, so he used the spell. in the end, it killed his entire family. He survived, and was crystallized for 684 years. after that he met up with Quentarus, whom needed his help with defeating his apposing legionnaire, the Dark Fire. He in turn gave Quentarus, the Gem of Suffering. Which in turn is the imbued gem in the Grand Blade. (The blue gem, Drawn into the sword in several different pictures)
Powers: creating gems, with explosive power. Manifesting gems that turns into wings, Standard elemental magic. Capability of taming Black Dragons. Manifesting Alternate dimensions.

Then Quentarus the first two, with the orange hair

Character Info:
Name: Quentarus (Quinn-tar-is) R. Vencerre (Vin-sar)
age:the picture with the blue background is 15 then the ones at the top 19 and 17
Race: Human, Demon Hybrid Daermothian (Dare-moth-Ian)
Brief Description: Both his parents know war, like the back of their hand. His mother fought in the Dark Magi war for most of her life, before the connection between human and magic, got cut. His father, has been warring with an apposing legion. Known as the Dark Fire Legionnaire. Quentarus was born in the Daermothian capital of the red sands region. at 8 months old his father sent him to live wit his mother, due to constant attack on the palace. Quentarus learned his place as Prince as he got older, and is now leading an army against his fathers Enemy.
Abilities: extraordinary strength, speed, Close-combat, Control over fire. Transcended form, High pain tolerance, Fatal blow survival, iron will, extended lifespan

quentarus

Reaction score

Hey peeps i just finished new concept art for my book, The art title is "Dark Fire Alisea"

I cant give to much detail but Alisea was the girlfriend of the main character, Lord Quentarus, but after an attack by their worst enemies the Dark Fire Legionnaire, Alisea was found fighting along side the Dark fire Emperor...

But the question is, Is she really her own mind...?

dark_fire_alisea_by_quentarus-d2zcqbj.jpg

I cant remember if i had a difference or not but, this piece of art is the "daermothian Alisea" or the Alisea that is still teamed up with the good guys

Alisea_by_quentarus.jpg

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

I think the first picture is great. I love the shading and colors you did on her hair!! +rep!

Rano

Legend
Reaction score

I like those girl drawings and the cat is cool as well :)

quentarus

Reaction score

§ephiroxa§;432553 said:
I think the first picture is great. I love the shading and colors you did on her hair!! +rep!

The first picture i was using a new program to color in and do the shading, the second one IS the same person! but i drew like 6 months ago. sense then I've been studying anatomy... Mostly Female, But Anatomy in general!

Rano;432556 said:
I like those girl drawings and the cat is cool as well

Thank you, i appreciate you're comments!

Just to let you guys know i want to start doing commissions for people for free, So i want to increase my skill in digital arts, I will take up to 10 commissions at one time! so please do not be afraid to ask!

quentarus

Reaction score

nightshade_quentarus__alisea_by_quentarus-d2zkf9b.jpg

This is a background i did using remodels of Nightshade and Quentarus, and the Darkfire Alisea in front. These Character's are from my book - Light's Tear

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

Damn... I love your work. When I saw the first few pictures on this I thought the proportions were a little off, but after looking at the rest, it looks like you got it spot on. Expect a friend on dA from me (IKube) :)

quentarus

Reaction score

MrNoob;433765 said:
Damn... I love your work. When I saw the first few pictures on this I thought the proportions were a little off, but after looking at the rest, it looks like you got it spot on. Expect a friend on dA from me (IKube) :)

I am glad you like my art, I've taken a look at you're art as well and it's great, I have to give you credit, you do attempt certain things that i would wait until i have a lot more experience in before i do it, but it is great to begin with!