• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random Weapons Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluedrake

Reaction score
Re: Random Weapons Discussion

SelfAppointedGunslinger;409558 said:
I know, I was talking about cameras lol. I remember My science teacher telling Me that they sometimes used animal skin in tudor times.

Yeah, animal skin being intestines... Eech.

Back on topic, I'd like to be able to target an ennemies legs and feet. It would be fun to see them hop in place.

Reaction score

Bluedrake;409563 said:
Yeah, animal skin being intestines... Eech.

Back on topic, I'd like to be able to target an ennemies legs and feet. It would be fun to see them hop in place.

I want to be able to do a kneecap shot...

Bluedrake

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;409566 said:
I want to be able to do a kneecap shot...

That would be sweet! :lol:

Knifeboy

Reaction score

I realy think revolvers or any kind of automatic gun would be getting ahead of the game and might make it all about shooting and could drown out the melee and magic.

I guess an early revolver would be pretty cool as a legendary though.

Reaction score

Knifeboy;410950 said:
I realy think revolvers or any kind of automatic gun would be getting ahead of the game and might make it all about shooting and could drown out the melee and magic.

I guess an early revolver would be pretty cool as a legendary though.

Yeah maybe a Fable 3 equivalent of the Red Dragon.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;410953 said:
Yeah maybe a Fable 3 equivalent of the Red Dragon.

I believe this time Lionhead is trying to put some balance on the weapons you have. Chances are that you will have to create your own Red Dragon. Which is a good thing, to show off your own super-gun.

However, I doubt there would be anything like a Revolver, the story of Fable III is still far from that technological level.

Reaction score

DarkONI;410955 said:
I believe this time Lionhead is trying to put some balance on the weapons you have. Chances are that you will have to create your own Red Dragon. Which is a good thing, to show off your own super-gun.

However, I doubt there would be anything like a Revolver, the story of Fable III is still far from that technological level.

I would really, really like that. Morphing Your own red dragon would be the ultimate display of skill!!! :D

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;410984 said:
I would really, really like that. Morphing Your own red dragon would be the ultimate display of skill!!! :D

That's one of the main features of Fable III, weapon morphing. Of course, not only the outer design of the weapon changes but the weapon itself becoming more quick or slower but with big damage, depending on the play style you have. Same will go for rifles and the Gauntlets (aka: magic).

Status
Not open for further replies.